part 16 - F

Once we reached the library, I pinned her against the wall kissing her

"Fitz.."

"Why didn't you tell Nic about what happened after the exhibition babe?" I asked, still kissing her hard

"Fitz.."

"Oh you wanted to study, let's do that then, come sit here" I said, breaking the kiss, leading her to a sybian device.

"Fitz.." She pleaded

"No. Come sit here, you're going to read this out" I said. I put a menacing look on my face and gladly, she obeyed.

Nic comes into the library and sit beside Elena, gesturing her to sit on it.

She sits down on it, and began to read a chapter from the book, "One of the notorious criminal of Cordonia is named Colombus Tuchman born in 1945, dead by execution in 1970 , a drug lord per se however the drug that he used is considered herbal, although in large amount it could be lethal."

And with that I turned on the sybian.

"Fitz.." She said half moaning

"Continue"

"Colombus..uh.. He was a politician, the king's right hand man. The uh.. The event started when his idealism spread in his hometown, where they would plant this herbs called .. opium. Uh.."

"Continue baby" I said as I switch the vibration higher.

"Opium is uh.. generally .. morphine, uh.. a  pain killer..  Columbus.." she said losing her focus as I turned the vibration even higher, "He.. introduce this plant to.. Uh.. His hometown, that.. that's lack of crops during.. that era.. to solve this problem... Hmm... he uh... mention that drinking the opium potion once.. every
2 days... would diminish hunger." she continued, panting, I switch it up to a higher setting.

"Ahh.. The.. the whole town is soon addicted to... the substance. Consumed on daily basis...god..  the whole town turned into a ghost.. town as they die. Ahh.. Columbus is.. Ahhh.  defended as mass killer.. Ahh.., drug seller, drug user... Fitz"

"Whats wrong baby?"

"I can't, please"

"What do you want?" I asked

"I want to cum, please"

"Please who?"

"Sir, please"

"Now now, why don't you tell Nic what happened on the way home from the exhibition?" I said, turning off the vibrator.

"Fitz..." She moaned for more

"Go on love tell me" Nic said to her

"So we went home and Zane brought..." She stops as she felt the vibration again, Nic is now controlling the remote.

"Zane brought?" Nic asked teasingly

"Zane brought... A vibrator, he put it in my panties.. But.. Ahhhh" She tells and moaned as nic switch up the vibration setting.

"Go on, dear" I said kissing her neck

"But.. But he .. Ahhh.. Didn't let me.. Come.. Until.. God.. We got home, and.. Ahhh.. Nic"

"Yes love? Continue, what happened when you got home?"

"As we ... As we got home.. Ahhhh.. Zane.. Entered me from .. Behind as I gave.. Ahhh.. Fitz a blowjob.. Ahh Nic!"

"Oh is that so, and then what happened?" Nic asked again teasingly, increasing the vibration.

"Zane came on.. Ahh.. My mouth.. Followed by Fitz,.. Ahh... Karl then entered me from behind and I.. Ahhh.. I ... Gave Tobias and Eli..  A.. Hand job.. Ahhh.. And Tim .. Another blowjob, Karl.. then came inside.. and others.. Ahhh... they all came.. On my mouth and.. Ahhh.. Breast.. Nic!" She finishes telling the whole story and Nic stopped the vibration.