part 6 - N

I turned on the water to fill up the tub. I checked if the temperature's decent. Elena is still drenched in all those cums and I gave her a damp tower for her to clean all those fluids from her body.

"Do you really enjoy them love?" I asked. She nodded, flushed. Too shy to answer them, too cute.

"The waters enough, come, get in and bath with me" I held out my hand to let her into the tub before I join her, she seemed quiet but I feel that her mind wanders off somewhere, "penny for your thoughts?" I asked.

Elena looks at me.

"It's alright, you can tell, or ask" I assure her.

"I'm... I'm very confused, why me sir? Out of all the girls in the manor" She asked.

"You're new.." I said, I also explained that I've done her friends, none feels like how I'm doing her. Her innocence is out of this world, her beauty and lord does she have manners. Unlike her friends in the manor who actually acted like needy whores, she doesn't. I'm only speaking frankly but I also wonder what makes her works there, she said she's not born with wealth. She had enough however just around 7 years ago, her mother passed and 5 years ago, her father. She's been an orphan since, living on the street and finding a shelter here and there. Just enough to consume and stay.

"How was it like there?" I asked

"In the streets? I do not have many friends sir, I barely talked. Most of the people are older and they look down on me. Perhaps because I was merely 20 at that time, we fight for foods by the dumpster, surprisingly people do throw decent foods. We took turns to clean ourself, the shelter simply provide us with 5 litres of water for each and that is it. If we're lucky we could get more and a decent shower, if not, it's just a damp cloth. We also don't get education. I'm lucky that my parents left me some books to study, I somewhat understand high school material, not quite sure what goes beyond that, there are quite a lot of children there too, with the lack of education, they are a bit barbaric. The only mentality they have is.. to survive" She said.

I understand them. I'm able to construct the images on my head clearly, making me feel that I need to do something. If things like this are unsorted, it could led to a bigger problem especially childrens. To what will they become in my country.
"Worry not, those days are far behind you. I promise you'll live a comfortable life from now on" I assured her.

"Thank you sir," She immediately thanked me but silenced for a minute and said," Will you help them?"

Thoughtful. Very humble indeed.

"I'll try to see what I can do" I said getting out of the bath and she follows. We wrap dry ourselves with the towels and head back to the bedroom.

Dinner has been prepared by the maids and we ate. While eating I explained that I would be out of the palace tomorrow and that I'll be back in the evening. I have an appointment to check out the new distribution center in town.

It's now still too early to head back to bed.

"Should I head back to my chamber sir?" Elena asked.

" Stay here would ya?" I replied, she nodded. Looking through the books on the shelf.

"Find anything interesting?" I asked

"I'm not sure sire, I barely understand business" She replied.

"Would you love to learn?" I asked again and she nodded. I handed her a book, a simple book of business that hopefully she will be able to comprehend.

"We can start here, the very basic of business, the ultimate goal is how you're able to profit from the product you sell, this product could be anything, consumed goods or non consumable, what would be the key to the selling point, the prices and such. However I do feel it's a little too late for all this stuff and you seem tired, do you want to watch instead?" I asked

"That would be.. Better" She said, i smiled and head toward the bed. I held out my arm for her to join me as she did and said "if I may know, what happened earlier? Who are those guys?"

She's curious.

"Those are my friends. My best friends you can say, they have been with me since I was a kid and they were kids, we played together, studied together and we run our business together." I explained, she stayed silent, "it's not the first time we've done this, we share stuff sometimes including women. Remember I said when you were to play with them, that was what I meant and I need to know if you're comfortable with that?" I asked for reassurance. She nodded too.

"Words Elena"

"Yes sir, I'm comfortable" She said. I kissed her forehead

"Sleep now? Good night love"

"Good night sir" She said again

"Call me Nicholas from now on, Nic for short" I said.