part 34 - Elijah

We got home with Anastasia unconscious, bleeding and Elena gone. Anastasia said someone broke in here, they were trying to take something, she didn't know that they've took Elena.

Tobias is treating Ana's wound. Tim and I head to the security room to see the footage but there's nothing. Those fuckers must've deleted them.

Anastasia is currently sleeping in my room while the rest of us are wide awake in the living room, thinking about Elena's whereabout and who would do this to us.

Joe is again back working with us, but it doesn't make sense knowing that Vikram is not in Cordonia. Vikram is the only person we know that will do such thing, we have a bad blood from drug dealing. But we don't even have anything that could possibly piss him off right now, unless its his way of trying to mess with us, but the dots just don't connect.

"The last time we got in touch in Vik was last 2 years bro" Tim broke my thought

"Yeah, it doesn't make sense if he starts messing now" I replied.

"Is there anything we can do to track Elena?" Fitz asked

"Still searching" Nicholas answered, as he look through all camera nearby our neighborhood, "there's one SUV we've never seen before around here, must be it, it was just right from our driveway, I'm gonna tell Joe to search for it"

I'm hopeful that we got a lead from here. We have to search for Elena, god knows how she's doing right now.

"Fuck" Karl exclaimed, "who the fuck would do this to her, to us, who's got beef with us?"

"No one as far as I can tell, that's why we don't have a fucking lead" Tobias replied

"Joe just texted, they're in midtown, his team has surrounded the area, car seems like a dummy but they're looking for more clues" Nic spoke

I grab my keys and walked to my car

"Where the fuck are you going?" Nic asked

"You don't want to get your girl? Our girl?" I replied

"Alright, I'll come with you" Fitz said

"Yeah me too" Nic added

"Best I do too, I'm a doctor" Tobias added.

I drive to midtown, following Joe's GPS to his location. Its not a long drive and we arrived soon after to an apartment.

We pass the car that Elena was probably in earlier, Joe has one of his guy checked through the camera to see if Elena's here.

We waited for the confirmation. Joe has his man on his talkies and updating him every second. It made some buzzing sound

"Joe do you copy" His man said

"Yes, over" Joe replied

"It seems like the security is paid to stay quiet, we beat him up but need someone to hack through the system" His man said again.

"Ivgar will go there, Ivgar you copy" Joe said to his talkies

"On my way sir" Ivgar replied.

We made our way to the security room to look at the footage ourselves. Ivgar and 2 other guys are there and the security has passed out.

"That's Elena, she's here!" Tobias exclaimed. She's inside the lift, trembling, god is she in pain? She is with a guy, wait we've seen him before. He's Phillip, the head of Styles Inc, security company, the fuck does he want.

"They're on the penthouse" Joe said. All of us run towards the lift and pressed the button to the penthouse. Fuck.

One of the guys rushed out the check the surrounding, "clear " he stated