part 26 - Karl

She's out of this world. She initiated to talk, she was forgiving about it despite what I did to her, I let her know how sorry I was, how stressed out I was when she's in the hospital, I promised her I won't ever do anything like that again. And she said that everything is okay and will be fine. She's fucking kind.

After the talk I kissed her passionately, it's like thanking her for forgiving me. She even kissed back.

I'm going to fucking ruin that man. Joe keeps updating me about his whereabout. His name is Ralph. He's Cordonian. He's 29, he works as an accountant. He has a wife and they're living downtown in a flat. They don't have kids but they have a cat. His wife clearly deserve someone better. Joe has shown his wife the footage of him drugging Elena, also what he's done to Elena. According to Joe, they're fighting every night but thankfully Ralph hasn't gone abusive, he has thrown things, but its not to his wife.

Joe has met her the second time, his wife has called for divorce and settling things down. Turns out his wife owns most of their asset, I requested Joe to help her with the divorce and make everything smooth. As his wife owns most of the asset, it doesn't take long for the settlement to be ready.

I asked Nic to add a punishment for him too after the drug has been confirmed as a lethal dose. This confirmation will come out today and Nic will take care of this man.

We both know we won't kill him for what he's done, but we'll let him choose his punishment.

We'll first have a fucking parade for him, going all over the town with him holding a sign that he had harassed, drugged a woman. Secondly, he can choose for his manhood to be cut off, or he can be restrained forever. Meaning his hand and foot will be tied on a plank of wood, forever. That is how the law is here. He had the nerve of breaking it, now he had to face the consequence.

"Joe had just confirmed, the drug he got is from a supplier, he's tracking the supplier down, its like a fucking cartel," Elijah said as he walked into my bedroom and Zane follow suit. 

"Funny.." I scoffed," You act all mad about a cartel when we're one"

"Ours doesn't involve rape substances" Zane replied. True, we sold drugs that induce ecstasy despite it being illegal. It's part of the politics, we confiscate drugs from users and we have our mob sell them to users again, users will never know its from the government, we made sure of it. There's a long line of distribution before it reach the users and its never ending cycle but it is how it is. We get money from the fine, addicts are arrested. 

 "Hey, so you've heard from Joe? Elena is napping on Tobias' room" Nic asked as he and Tobias came into the room

"Yeah, he's tracking the supplier down, what do you plan to do?" Zane asked

"We'll interrogate him, we need to know how far this drug has reached, Tim is contacting his friends, club owners to beware of this drug and requested their force in catching the users." Nic explained. 

"Great." I replied

"How did she take it?" Eli asked me, I turned to him.

"What?" I asked

"When you told her, confronted her" Eli explained

"She's fucking kind bro" I replied

"We're all shocked she's that forgiving after she's home from the hospital" Zane added, Tobias  and Nic agreed nodding

"Its best if she could sleep in here tonight? I asked her, she had agreed" 

"Sure, I'll move her here" Tobias said," She did mentioned about a girl, in the castle Nic?"

"Anastasia." Nicholas replied, "the girl whose parents own the orphanage we visited, we fucked" 

"Yeah, she's jealous" Tobias added

"Fair, I'm thinking of a plan to introduce her to my parents" Nic said

"Why don't you introduce her as a subject of the competition" I suggested

"Can't do, there will be extensive background search, but I figured, her knowledge about politics, business should suffice to get her introduced to my parents. Its not like all these girls chosen are smart too. Last week, there were 2 girls wearing almost nothing for tea time, little did they know, my parents were joining the tea break. They were immediately eliminated. Another one was out earlier this week, she barged into my room, wore a seducing clothing with vibrator inside her, she wanted to play. I tied her to the pillars in the garden, switch the vibrators even higher, threw it out and left the garden." Nic told us and scoffed.

We laughed at his story, these girls sure are desperate to get into Nic's pants and their family's money. 

"I'm gonna get some drinks and check for Elena" I said. I head back downstairs to the kitchen and saw Elena still closing her eyes on the couch. I opened the fridge and popped some beers to drink 

"Karl?" Elena called

"Hey.. did I wake you?"

"No, I was up anyway" She replied

"Okay, you want to go to my bed room now?" I offered, she nodded and I helped her up to my our bedroom.