part 29 - N

I'm back in the palace, it turns out my mother has eliminated Isabelle, she called earlier to inform me that she wants Anastasia as my wife. Why would she meddle in this. Geez, I barged into the dining hall, where my mother, father and Anastasia are. 

"Ah, there you are Nicholas, I believe we adored Anastasia and you've felt more... affection towards Anastasia after visiting the orphanage no?" My mother said

"Mother, Father, Ana" I greeted," I thought you're going to let me choose? What is with the rush?" 

"Oh, why wait if we've found the one?" 

"Its my choice mother" I emphasized

"True that, how about, 1 year Nicholas, and we'll proceed with the wedding?" Mother replied, hard headed. 

I sighed, walking out not wanting to listen to this brainless argument. I walked towards the garden, I need a fresh air and clear my head. I sit on the bench and look at the sky, I thought about how I could introduce Elena into this, how could I get out of this arranged marriage. I've fucked Anastasia but it was passionless, meaningless sex. Never is comparable to what we've had with Elena.  

"Fuck," I cursed

I saw Anastasia coming near me, I ignored her

"You're thinking about Elena weren't you?" She asked

"None of your concern, I believe" I replied, adding a harsh tone to it

"I'm sorry your highness, it was so sudden too,.." she tried explaining

"It's not your fault, mother has always been that way" 

I need to see Elena, I can't stop thinking about how I left things with here, how I've made her so so wet, so horny, begging us to fuck her. Shit, I need to see her.

"I'm need to go" I said, parting off Anastasia. I walked towards my room and grabbed some documents on my desk so I could review them later in the mansion and head to the driveway to the car to go back to Elena. I fucking see Anastasia and my parents in front of the car

"Take Anastasia to stay with you son" Father suggested. I really don't want to argue with them as of now because it will be pointless anyway. I opened the door and let Anastasia in, she got into the car and I got into the driver seat. I didn't bother to bid my parents goodbye. I left in an instance. 

"If I may know, who's Elena, your highness?" She asked, trying to make a conversation. 

I took a deep breath and replied, "She's someone very dear to me, she's someone I care about, her beauty is out of this world and she's someone I respect very much. She's someone I want to be with for the rest of my life" 

"Do... you love her?"

"Yes," I instantly replied. What kind of question is that. Anastasia then stayed silent for the whole ride to the mansion. I plan to let her stay in the guestroom, I'll have someone from the palace pick her up tomorrow, I don't want her staying too long. 

We've then arrived at the mansion and I parked my car. I hurriedly opened the front door and saw Elena blindfolded, panting and moaning with both her hands tied to the hook on the wall, Elijah holding he magic wand vibrator, Tobias and Karl grabbed and kissing the boobs. Fucking wrong timing. They're still picking up where I left off at the car. They're banging Elena! How the fuck would I explain the situation now. 

"Your highness.." Anastasia shocked to see what's going on. 

"Nic, we didn't know you'll come back this early" Elijah said, surprised to see us and everyone tried to cover Elena, but they didn't bother to cover themselves and their hard on. Fuck.