part 31 - Karl

After the dinner that Ana made us, I chilled in my room watching some tv. There's a knock on my door just to find out that Anastasia is outside.

"Hi, Ana.. what can I help you with" I said

"Oh, no I was just wondering, if I could watch with you? The others are discussing stuff downstairs but I don't know what they're talking about, so I come upstairs. No pressure though, I get it if you want some me time" She replied

"Sure, come in, I'm watching some documentaries" 

I led her to the couch where I was sitting and we watched together, she scooted closer and I allow it since I'm able to see her tits from here. Fuck I'm having a hard on just by this. I put the cushion on my lap just to cover it, but I think Anastasia saw it. She looked at me as I looked at her, I kissed her. She climbed on my lap and start teasing me. She moves her hip up and down, gently pressing on my dick making me groan. 

I grabbed her chin, "You're a fucking tease, aren't you?" 

"But you enjoyed it somehow" she replied. I throw her on my bed, climb on top of her and begin kissing her neck, she started panting and jerking, she's small, although not as petite as Elena, still it's easy to grab her hips and press her down so she stop moving. I move my hands to pull her top down, revealing her breast. She's quite busty. I grabbed her left breast and begin licking and biting them, I don't care if I leave a mark. 

"Karl, ahh" She moaned. I kept sucking, kissing and biting harder, I moved my other hand down to her sex and touched them. She shivered under my touch. 

"Yo bro, what time are you leaving tomorrow..aw shit man" Elijah exclaimed

"Care to join us?" I invited

"Fuck, at least lock the door" He said again as he came in, interested in my offer

"You do that" I told him as he locked the door. 

I free Anastasia so she could do something to Elijah, that she did. She's still on my bed, she begin walking on her knees to the edge of the bed and begin kissing Elijah. While they do that, I undo my pants and also took of Ana's trousers, she's left in a gstring. Again, fucking tease. I inserted 2 fingers inside her drenched pussy making her moan in the kiss. Elijah stopped the kiss, took off his pants so that he's fully naked waist down. 

"Suck" Elijah ordered. Anastasia is now on her 4 and start giving Elijah a blowjob. Her ass is still facing me so I slammed my dick into her pussy, begin thrusting her. 

"Ahhhhh!" She moaned, half screaming taken back from our action. Elijah pulled her hair and begin trusting into her mouth. Out of everyone, both of us liked being rough, it's another level of fantasy and excitement for us. 

As I thrusted Anastasia, I spanked her hard making her gasps, I spanked her 5 more times that it left some mark on her cheeks. I think she likes it rough too. She stopped giving Elijah a blow job to catch some breath, I took this opportunity to pull her up so she's laying on her back and inserted myself into her once more

"Ohh Godd Karl! Ahhhhh" 

"You fuck so good Anastasia" 

"Karl.. ahhh, ahhh. If you keep doing that I think I'm gonna cum"

"Oh.. Do what?"

"Thrusting, ahh.. deep.. into me" 

"Like this?"  I thrusted hard and deep into her

"Ahh! Karl, slow down.. Your dick is Ahhh!" I slammed my self into her once more

"Is what Ana?"

"Huge.. Ahh!! ahhh Karl, I'm gonna.." with that I pulled out and switched position with Eli. Eli's size is not that different from mine, I don't want her to cum so I switched and let her blow me, knowing that I'm coming close, I'll cum any second now

I release myself down her throat and ordered her to swallow every drop of it. God its been to long since I had a rough one. I clean myself up afterwards allowing Elijah to do her anyway he likes. 

I finished cleaning and Elijah is still thrusting into Anastasia. I sit back and watch as they groan and moan. Lastly, Elijah lay down and ordered Anastasia to ride him, which she did, seductively. Bouncing up and down, making her breast slam into each other every time she moves and Elijah came inside her. They both clean up and before Elijah leave my room I told him that I'll leave at 8 a.m tomorrow. 

I finished approving some proposals on my laptop in silence, although I enjoyed the sex, I don't feel like interacting with her much, she found me busy so she left and probably went back to her guest room. I closed my laptop, switched off the light and slept.