part 28 - Timothy

We're now at the mall. I don't actually crave for ice cream but I wanted to play with Elena, heck we all wanted to tease Elena with the new product. We're walking through several store and I turned the toy on from my phone. Elena lets out a small gasp, but keep walking. Fair, I'm turning it on low, let her adjust to everything. I chuckled, they all do knowing what I've done. 

"I think we could buy her a new lingerie" Karl suggested.

"Sure, let me text Alexa" I replied, Alexa is Becca's, the lingerie's store manager. She's been there assisting us personally or for Lullas for so long. She's attentive, when we tell her we're coming, she will with no question asked clear out the VIP section at the second level of the store. In the private area, there will be couches, a stage, pole, some snacks and drinks. All of their clothes will be displayed in the VIP section for us to try too. 

We all reached the Becca's and get to second level for the VIP section. Alexa immediately thank us and leave us alone. Karl hurriedly pressed Elena on the wall kissing her hungrily, I watched as I turned the setting higher making her moan in between kisses. 

"So tell us, how is it, comfortable? Does it feel good?" I teasingly asked. Elena nodded.

"Words, baby" I demanded

"Yes.." Elena said

"Yes what?" Karl added

"Yes its comfortable, it feels good" Elena replied

"Elena, go to the changing room, I've picked several lingerie for you to try" Nic suggested, "with the toy on". 

Elena nodded and head to the changing room. I turn the vibrator off helping her to try on the lingerie. 

"Show us when you're done baby" I shouted.

Elena got out of the changing room with a maroon colored laced bodysuit. There's no cup on the breast part but there is a wire underneath. It's lace so it's quite see through, it's quite open on the stomach area, showing her flat belly very minimal lace is covering her privates. Damn it looks good on her, we'll definitely buy this. 

"Turn around" Karl ordered, sipping on his drink. She followed and turned around. God damn it's a thong. The lace is slipped in between her ass, making me wanted to spank her. I turned on the vibrator to high speed and Elena hold on to the pole to help stabilize her self. 

"Ahhh! Tim" She moaned

I decreased the vibrations, allowing her to stand up straight. 

"Go on, try the others" Nic commanded. We're all bulging by now. It's hard not to. She kept walking funnily with the vibrator is switched on. She managed to try another set of lingerie, this time it's navy colored, bow inspired looks. There's nothing to cover her breast, just a bow that circles both of her breast. The bottom parts is laced with a bow on her ass. Too cute. 

She changed again, this time, into an oriental styled lingerie, it's cheong sam inspired dress. Its very tight on her breast until it shows her nipples. It covers her shoulders and its short sleeved, there's a cut out open area on the chest, showing her cleavage, so low that we can almost see her nipples and the dress is just so short that she kept pulling. If she bend over, we'll see her pussy and ass all at once. 

She changed to the last lingerie now, she hesitated coming out, I assured her its okay. Turns out the last lingerie is a student costume. It's a cropped short sleeve shirt with V neck so low that we're able to see her cleavage. A shirt so short for easy access. I chuckled once she's out. Its Nicholas and his fetish, jeez.

Nic walked towards her, kissed her hardly on the mouth, I switched the vibrator higher and she holds on to Nic for support, moaning in Nic's mouth. I grabbed a robe for her so she could cover herself as we walk out. Karl paid for everything while we precede to the car and head home. I'll drive so Nic could play with her. 

Once we reached the car, Nic continue kissing Elena and whispered, "You'll show your professor what a bad student you are won't you?" Nic pushed a thumb into Elena's mouth. Elena nodded while sucking Nic's thumb. 

Nic switched the vibration on higher that Elena's muffled moans become louder. My phone vibrated indicating that Elena's close to orgasm, damn they're good. 

Nic's phone keeps vibrating, weird its not from our apps. "Fuck, my parents called". I didn't switch off the vibrator so Elena will need to hold her moans while cuming, which she did. 

"Yes mother?" Nic answered the phone, "What.. Why? I can't today?" 

"Alright, I'll be there soon" Nic sighed. 

"Bro," Nic said, "I'll have to go back to the palace, could you drop me off" 

"Sure man, I'll take the turn, thank god we're near" I replied

"Nic.." Elena said, half moaning, 

"Right.." he replied as he switched the toy off, "I'm sorry Elena, I really have to go, its a havoc about the girls, I promise I'll come back as soon as possible. Tonight, if I could" 

Elena nodded and smiled at him. She's very understanding about the whole situation. We've arrived in front of the palace gate and Nicholas got off. The three of us continued our journey home.

Karl switched position so Elena and him are sitting on the back seat. Exactly the kind of game Karl wanted continue playing.

Karl grabbed Elena's waist so that Elena is sitting on Karl's lap, facing him.

"Hmm, " Karl chuckled, "how soaked are you?"

Karl kissed Elena while I turn on the vibrator on low. She lowly moaned in the kisses, she's definitely enjoying this.

"How many times can you cum for us love?" Karl teased, increasing the vibration

"Ahhh! Karl!" Elena moaned, Karl panted, undoing her top, she's left in her bra. Cute. Karl grabbed her boobs and kissed them making Elena moans louder

"Kar! Ahhh, you're gonna.. Ahhhhh.. Leave a mark there"

"Thats my intention baby"

"Karl.. I'm gonna.. Please ahhh, allow me?" Elena begged

"Cum baby, cum for us" Karl said in between the bites he's giving to Elena's breast, while adding the vibrations even more.

"Thank you!! Ahh! Ahhh! Karl!" Elena moaned, cumming.

"We've arrived, lets continue this inside," I suggested while parking on our driveway.