part 40

Nicholas is currently back to the castle trying to beg the king and the queen to call off everything. If they do not allow, Nicholas will resign as a royalty, is he allowed to do that? I thought silently while sitting on the bath tub.

"Hi babe, " Nicholas walks in

"Hi, hows everything? " I asked.

Nic smiled, "It's off."

I gasped in disbelieve, "What, how? "

"Anastasia went home and I'm going to marry you," Nic replied, while looking at me, "but, we will have to find a way so that the public would somehow approve of you."

I look down, trying to figure out a way on how I could do this.

"Its alright, we're in this together hmm.." he assured

"Yeah, thank you" I said, "have you told the others yet?"

"Lets do that"

We head back down to see everyone doing their own stuff. Timothy is typing some new recipes, Tobias and Karl are discussing things, probably some medical stuff, while Zane and Elijah are reading some books. Fitz is looking over some design for Lulas.

"Its off." Nic suddenly stated.

"What is off?" Timothy asked

"The competition, everything" Nic explained.

"What? How?" Zane questioned again.

"I gave my parents an ultimatum," Nic explained while smiling.

"So, what now?" Zane replied

"We have to make Elena viewed positively, so she'll be approved as the next queen" Nic proclaimed.

"How do we do that?" Timothy asked, we all stayed silent for a while.

"What is the most needed thing right now here?" I asked

"Pff..A lot, ending poverties, hunger problems, infrastructures," Nic explained.

"What has always been the priority?" I asked again

"Poverties."

"I've been there. Shelters and water, I remember we have a limited amount of water to use in shelters," I described, "we could probably start there, I've stayed in 3 shelters to know that it has always been the constant problem. Each shelter contains at least 400 of the living, if we start fixing the water system for each shelter, we could at least help 1,200 people."

"Elena! That's brilliant!" Fitz came over hugging me. I smiled knowing that they approve of my idea.

"Also.." I continued, "I would probably need a job? Or else it would just look like I'm contributing nothing to the country other than being a gold digger?"

"Nice point," Fitz responded.

"You can work in Lulas" Zane said, I looked at him, "as a professional, Elena. You can try coming to meetings, see which areas you're interested in and do some real work, expand the business."

"I could?"

Nic nodded, so did everyone else.

"Thank you" I said, thanking everyone, it has been a very joyful day indeed.

"Anything for you, " Zane replied, while kissing my forehead, making me blush.

"I hate to break this but we have to go Fitz, " Eli mentioned

"Oh shit, you're right, lets go, " Fitz grabbed his jacket, "Elena you should come too! We're meeting with a supplier and we need to approve some new design"

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot about it" Nic grabbed the keys to his car, "let's go love. "

Nic is driving and I sit beside him. Eli, Fitz and Tobias sat on the back.

"So, if all of you owned Lullas, what are your roles? "

"Nic is the CEO, he overlooks everything. I'm the head of the supply and procurement, " Eli replied, " Fitz here, the head of marketing and Karl helps him with the sales. Tobias is the head of distribution, while Zane is the head of HR and COO, lastly, Tim is the CFO."

"Oh, wow and while doing all this, you're still a professors, doctors, restaurant owners and part of the government"

"Well, we have teams, Elena, the company doesn't run itself, although I have to say it was quite easy for Lullas to make profit. Marketing never overspends our budget as Lullas is discreet in marketing, unless some exhibition or show is needed. We always have those prostitute manors for one as our regular sales," Fitz explained

"Not to mention, we own the majority of the world's market share in adult toys too, " Nic added.

"Yeah, how long does it take Lullas to reach this point? "

" Hmm, I'd say around 7 years." Fitz replied

"But how come I've never heard of a company named Lullas before I came here? "

" Like I said, we were very discreet in marketing. You may not heard of Lullas but you've probably heard other brands like Mollies and Janson?" Fitz asked

"Yeah, that I've heard of"

Fitz nodded, "They're one of our product lines too. The reason that we're able to grasp such share is because a lot of companies actually make their counterparts in Lullas, so we can't really market them as Lullas"

"What would be the reason that Lullas cannot take over their company? "

"Those companies are from outside of cordonia. We cannot market lullas because they imply heavy taxes on silicones or other materials, hence we figured its best if we're able to just sell some spareparts to those country. " Tobias explained.

"Oohhh"

"Take it slow love," Eli patted me whilst smiling, it gives me a confidence boost.