part 37

I've got 2 weeks to grasp all material to go on the debate. I'm nervous as hell, they probably know it as I'm silence all night long.

As we finished our dinner, all of us sat by the couch in the living room. Fitz turn on the TV on some documentaries about animals.

"Penny for your thought?" Elijah whispered

I smiled at him and replied, "I'm very nervous"

Elijah held out his hand for me and I took it, he led me to his lap so I can sit on it, facing him.

"We'll be ready, I promise" Elijah assured

"Says you, professor"

"We'll do our best to prep you for anything that we know"

"I don't know Eli, 2 weeks is a very short time" I complained

"Its 2 weeks counting from the day Daniel sends us the material, which will be either tomorrow or the day after, lets chill while we got the time, don't stress about it okay?"

I nodded, Elijah held my chin and said "words"

"Yes sir" I teased

Eli took a deep breath, "call me that one more time, I dare you"

I silenced and looked at him, I leaned near his ear and whispered, "Why is that, sir?"

And with that he flipped me over and kissed me while tickling me,

"Stop, stop" I begged, laughing from the tickles

"You want to stop now"

"Stop, please"

I panted hard from laughing when Eli stopped tickling me. I moved further away from him to save myself from the tickles. Zane grabbed me by the waist and puts me on his lap, "cute, you think you could escape"

"No, not you too" I replied.

"I'll show you some mercy " Zane said, I released a sigh, but honestly I'm feeling horny still. I can feel myself drenched down there.

"Aw, are you wet princess?" Zane teased

Shit how does he know. Damn it, I'm wearing a skirt with a thin underwear, it must have flow through. Zane puts me down at the couch and gestured at his thigh, where there is a wet spot on his shorts, everyone looked at him and then looked at me, smirking.

Oh god this is embarrassing.

"I... Am sorry" I said, covering my face

Tobias walked to me, slowly grabbed my hands that is covering my face and looked at me with concern, Karl walks over, patted Tobias' shoulder and gestured a nod. Karl bend over and kissed me slowly, he grabs my waist and carried me upstairs to his bedroom, with Elijah following us from behind.

Karl placed me on his bed and he unbuttoned his clothes, I looked at his abs, that is so hot. He smirked at me, climbed on the bed and kissed me again. He flips me over so that I'm on top of him now.

Elijah stood on his knees on the bed, he grabs my breast while undoing my top, he kisses my neck while doing so, I let out a soft moan from the sensation I'm feeling. I'm getting wetter down there I can feel myself dripping.

Karl took his pants off and let his shaft out, he begin thrusting inside me

"Ahhh.. Karl.." I moaned from the sudden thrust.

"Ride me babe" Karl ordered, so I did. I move my body up and down bouncing off him, creating a motion that allow both of us feel pleasure.

Elijah is still behind me, he grabs a vibrator and placed it on my clit

"Ahhh! God, ahhhh"

"Keep riding me love" Karl said, so I did, with Elijah trying to hold me and keeping the vibrator on my clit.

"Do you like it?" Eli asked

"Yeah.. " I replied and Eli up the speed

"Ahhh, Eli"

"Better?" Eli teased, increasing the speed

"Ahhh! Eli, I'm ....ahh... Cumming..."

Karl rolled me over so that he's on top of me, he thrusted deep into me

"Ahhh.. Karl.. Ohhh god.. I'm...coming"

"Release baby" Karl stop thrusting and held me close. Oh god the pain.

Fuck. I gasped at the feeling.

"Shh.. Its alright, we're here" Karl cooed.

Shit how could I forget about this.

"Get Tobias" Karl told Eli. Eli rushed downstairs and called Tobias. They both returned into Karl's room immediately.

"Karl.. It hurts" I moaned from the pain. I clenched my eyes shut, hoping that it will help with the pain. At first it started near my lower abdomen, like period pain, soon it spreads out to my whole body, even my fingers, I keep clenching them shut to help me cope with it.

I panted, hyperventilate and cried because of it, there is really nothing that can help with the pain, I wanted to scream but at this point, even my mouth hurts, I hate this drug so much. Karl is still holding me, shushing and cooing me, it doesn't help much but I'm thankful they're here. Soon it starts to reside, I'm able to breathe again.

Slowly I opened my eyes, Tobias is already holding a stethoscope, he checks on my body.

"Are you okay?" Karl asked, I nodded.

"I'm going to examine your vagina okay? Tell me if you feel anything" He said as he placed a finger inside my opening

"Do you feel my finger?"

"Yes"

He then touched my clit, I shivered from it. It seems like everything is okay. I am relieved.

"Pulse is alright, how do you feel Elena?" Tobias checks on me

"I'm.. Okay" I said

"Good, sleep with me tonight?" He asked, I nodded and he carried me to his room.

I get cleaned up before heading to the bed. Tobias has prepared a warm bath for the both of us, I don't even think I have the energy to move my limbs, but he helped me for it, dried my hair and puts me to bed.

"Tobias" I called

"Yeah love?"

"Thank you" I muttered

"Don't mention it" He replied as he turn off the light.