part 10 - Tobias

We walk through the entrance with our invitation. Upon the main gate, there are all types of electric motors for constructions, for cars & car prototypes. We kept walking until we reached the second last hall, where they're showcasing small motors for cell phone vibrators. We checked several suppliers that could OEM our machine, asking them if they are able to modify the vibrations. Eli will take care of that part & communicate with the suppliers, so I got some of their contact card and kept them to give them to Eli.

We stopped at a hidden entrance and walked in discreet, not everyone is supposed to know of this very last hall of the exhibition. It's exclusive only to some elites of the country because

"It's a freaking porn den!“ Elena surprised.

We all let out a small laugh.

"This very last part of the exhibition is from us, it's held somewhat in secret, you can only come if there is invitation, we're here to launch the tentacle machines and to do some branding towards our product" I explained, "We'll show you around"

"Anything you fancy trying?“ Zane teased, Elena eyes turned wider, blushed.

We walked around the exhibition, Zane being the human resource head is greeted by lots of the people here, Fitz is occupied by a lot of our business partner worldwide as he's the sales & marketing head. I'm just showing Elena around the exhibition, trying to ignite some feelings, lust.

We stopped in front of a stage where we'll display and test the tentacle machine. It's one of our high cost project but is attracting a lot of buyers worldwide already. Soon enough, a girl with almost nothing shows up as a volunteer and Elena gasps. Little did she know, our companies pay her to model and test out the feature. It was a good amount of course she would agree. People soon gathered around the stage to see the show. It's a fucking live porn, who doesn't like it.

A masked guy comes on the stage and started demonstrating how to switch it on and off, how there's a sleeve where  men could insert their dicks so it would be stimulated, they will feel what the target is feeling, and how to control the tentacles.

Fitz and Zane made their way closer to us and watched the show together. They start off by circling the tentacles around her hands and legs, showing that it's strong enough to hold the target off the ground, another tentacle grabbed the girl by her breast and circled them, played with her nipple and sprayed some white liquid, making her almost see through bralette completely see through now. Another tentacle starts vibrating and it's placed on her clit and she's now unable to hold back her moans. Another one is pushed inside her making her moan louder, probably orgasming now, lastly one last tentacle is shoved into her mouth and all we hear are muffled moans. The masked man get closer to her and placed a bracelet on her wrist. The same one we placed on Elena to count how many orgasm she had. The number is projected into a huge screen on the stage so everyone can see.

It started off at 1, soon it went up to 2 and 3. The masked man also demonstrated the variation of vibration and with each variation, he lets her come. There are 10 variation in total and she came another 7 times, making her come 10 times in total. The masked man put his hands up, he controlled the tentacles and released her. Everyone clapped and cheered. Elena breathed heavily,
L looked very flushed and we gestured her to start walking off the stage area to head back home.

"Enjoyed the show?" Zane asked. Elena replied with a smile, still flushed. .

"Lets go home now love?“ I asked, she nodded.

We got to the car, I'm driving again. I know exactly what game those 2 are playing with her and let them do so. So in the back seat, Elena sits between Zane and Fitz.

"Elena, did you remember how it feels like when it was you that's using those tentacles?“ Zane said huskily, moving closer to her and started kissing her cheeks down to her neck and shoulder blade. Elena starts whimpering, Fitz teased her more, "Would you like to reminisce how it feels again love? Do you like it?“

"Fitz.." Elena moaned as Fitz started grabbing her thigh, moving her dress to the sides exposing her more. Zane make her wear a wrapped style dress on purpose exactly for this reason. I adjusted my rear view mirror so I can peak better at what they're doing to her.

"We're gonna play a game here. Let's see how drenched you'll be once you're home alright?" Zane touched her right thigh while still kissing her neck, moving up to her privates.

"Oh..." She moaned while kissing Fitz with tongues.

"You're gonna love this babe" Fitz chuckled, Elena breathe even heavier feeling Zane's hand on her cherry, she almost turned her head to see what Zane is doing to her privates, but is stopped by Fitz, "eye on me babe, let it be a surprise."

Fitz continue kissing her on the lips while moving her dress down to her waist, exposing her cute lacey bra and then grabbed her left breast. Zane kissing her shoulder blade with his hands on her right breast, making her moan more, muffled between the kisses.

I'm fucking hard right now. Wish I can stop driving and join the fun.

A sound of vibrator turns on, "Zane.. Ohh.." Elena surprised, stop kissing Fitz.

"Lets see if we can get you to orgasm with this?“ Zane teased. It's a small remote panties vibrator that's placed on her cherry, he got it in the exhibition.

"Ahh.. Hmm Zane I.." Elena moaned Zane keep playing with the vibrations, "Zane I'm .. Ahhhhh"

"Tsk.. tsk... Tskk.. Coming so soon baby?I don't think we can let you do that" Fitz  teased grabbing her thigh and moving his hands up and down her thigh.

Zane turns off the vibration and Elena breathed heavily, her chest motioned up and down as she took each breath.

"Hmmm.. Ahh" Elena moaned again as her closeness goes off and the vibrator switched back on. Zane will drive her crazy, oh he's gonna make her beg.

"Was that close? Did I turn it off too soon?“ Zane asked teasingly

"Zane... Ahhhh" Elena moaned as Zane keeps playing with the variations.

"Do you want to come again love?“ Zane said while kissing her

"Yes.. Ahh.. Please"

Zane make the vibrations go faster, Elena's moan gets louder, she's coming close again.. anddd Zane stopped the vibrator.

"Zane!" Elena exclaimed, desperate, "ahhh.. Fitz" and with that Fitz inserted his finger into her, slow enough to not let her orgasm, strong enough to tease her.

"Oh look how wet you've gotten kitten, are you desperate to come now?“ Fitz chaffed, still fingering her

" Yes.. Pleasee ahh"

"We're gonna let you come darling.." Zane said, turning on the vibrator again

"God.. Ahhhh Zane, yes please... Please don't stop" Elena begged.

"We love it when you begged, love" Fitz said in between kisses.

"Please, I'm close.. Ahhh.. Ahhh"

Andd Zane turn it off again. He's a fucking tease.
"Zane.." Elena moaned, disappointed. We all chuckled.

We wanted this to continue once we're home, we're gonna make her tell what happened to her in the car to the other, all those suspended orgasm is killing her slowly.

We've arrived and Fitz helped Elena got out of the car, whispering her dirty words, while Elena fixed her dress.

I stopped in the front door, grabbed her by the waist, slapped her ass, Elena gasped, "you bad.. Bad girl" I said while kissing her.

Fitz continued to kiss her and grabbed her by the waist, let her to the couch in the living room.