5- Oliver

I looked around at what used to be my room. All except for the bed has been taken out of my room to Keira's truck, which Keira had drove down to help with the move. We had two days left to get me off the pack grounds. Alpha Ray is going to let me stay with Keira and Mason for now, but I'm not allowed to be a part of the pack until they know it's a safe call to make. Alpha Ray was told about the situation, but calls like this were out of his control. I understood completely about the decision. 

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist causing me to jump. Keira put her hands in the air, a sheepish smile adorning her face. I let out a sigh of relief. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you," she said before putting her hands on her stomach. I gave her a small smile before turning back to my room. She stepped beside me, looking at it with me. "I know our house will take some getting used to, but I think you'll like it there." I gave her a half smile. She placed a hand on my shoulder. "Come on, Aerie won't settle down. Maybe the car ride will calm her." I loved the name they came up with for their daughter. I was so happy when Keira came and told me. Mason was supposed to tell me during the phone call, but he wasn't able to get that far. I following behind Keira as she waddled down the hall. She was only 15 weeks along, but because werewolf pregnancies last shorter, she looked like she was ready to pop. It was hard to believe that she didn't realize she was pregnant until a month ago. Then again, Keira and Mason were both oblivious to the obvious.

We walked down into the kitchen where Mason was taping up the last box. As soon as he saw Keira, he smiled walking over. His hands lightly held onto her protruding stomach as he smiled down at her. There was so much love in both their eyes. My heart began to hurt from the look of it. The rejection was still kicking my ass. Adeela's connection with me has gotten really weak. There are times where I question if she was still with me. Losing her scares me. Losing her would be losing half of myself, and I don't know how I would handle life without her. "Thank you guys for helping me," I said, interrupting their special moment. Mason immediately looked at me and scratched the back of his neck, a wide smile on his face.

"Don't mention it, Ollie," he said. He turned around and hoisted up the last box. "Let me put this box in the truck and we'll be all set to hit the road." I rushed over, holding the door open for him so he could carry the box out. He gave me a quick thanks as he walked out the house and down the sidewalk to Keira's truck.

 I turned around just in time to spot Keira slowly sitting down in a chair. When she was fully seated she let out a sigh before rubbing her stomach. She had a huge grin on her face as she whispered to her own stomach. Despite how much Aerie kicked around, she looked thrilled to be pregnant; happier than I ever seen her. She was glowing with the joy she had, and it made me wonder if keeping mine would make me feel the same. She looked up at me, causing my face to get slightly warm from getting caught staring. "You can come feel if you want to," she told me. I put my hands up, protesting lightly about doing that. She huffed before trying to get back up. I quickly ran over to her telling her it was fine, but she grabbed my hand as soon as I was close enough and placed it on her stomach. At first I didn't feel anything and tried to pull away, but then I felt something hit my hand. I froze, staring at Keira's stomach. I was wondering if I had imagined it until it happened again. Keira chuckled. "Amazing isn't it?" I nodded, continuing to wait for yet another kick. "Oliver," she called making me look up. "Are you scared about keeping your baby?" I was taken back by her question. She gestured to my stomach, which I didn't even realize my other hand had been holding. "Mason told me you were questioning whether or not you were going to keep your baby, and I don't blame you for thinking about it. Everyone does when its created the way yours was created." I looked away from her, unable to keep eye contact with her. She grabbed my chin and tilted my gaze back to her. "You can decide to do whatever you want. It is your body after all, but remember that the man that caused this, won't be in your baby's life. He won't be there to influence your child. Your child, will grow up knowing you as their role model and acting the way you teach them. Just because your baby came from a monster, doesn't mean it'll grow up to be one. Do you understand?" I nodded.