20- Zander

Warning

I sat in the livingroom, sipping on some ice tea.  There was something playing on the TV but I couldn't focus on it.  The audio was muffled, as if the TV was wrapped in plastic.  "Zander," I heard my mate's voice call.  I look behind me and my eyes nearly popped out of my own head.  Oliver stood there, his body barely covered as he wore some lacy lingerie.  He walked over to me and placed his hand on my shirt while his other hand slowly traveled down to the front of my pants.  His brown eyes looked up at me half lidded.  "I want you to love me." He pushed me down onto a bed as he slowly started crawling up on top of me.  He placed himself in my lap and started m moving his hips circular.  "Please make love to me,  Zander." I flipped him over, holding his hands down as I started kissing his neck.  His pants and moans flooding my senses as I made my way down.  I started pulling the string to his lacy material to free him.  He sat up and started undressing me. "I want you." I pressed him back down on the bed and made my way back down his body. I started lining-

Warning end

A harsh pound on my chest had me jolting awake.  I looked over at Xavier to see him glaring at me,  his fist still hovering in the air.  "We're here, " he said coldly.  I looked out my window to see my mate's house.  He had little lights hanging around his door, but I couldn't tell if they were on. "I'm going to get the gifts out the car.  Fix your problem." He got out and slammed his door closed.  I looked in my lap and groaned as  my member was itching to be released.  I wanted Oliver, I wanted him so badly, but I knew it was going to take time. 

I forced some random thoughts into my brain, successfully calming myself down before getting out the car.  Xavier was able to grab most of the gifts so I grabbed both of our overnight bags and the last couple he left behind.  We both walked up to the door and I rang his doorbell. "Just a second, " I heard my mate call.  He opened the door and smiled at us. His eyes looked at the gifts in our hands and went wide. "You guys didn't have to get all this.  One gift would have been perfect. " I shook his words off as he stepped aside to let us in.  "Here you can put them under the tree." We followed him as he led us into his living room.  He had this fake white tree that was almost the same size as Xavier and I. It was coated it tiny red and blue lights with some fancy plastic balls covering it.

We srarted to set the gifts down nicely when this little body crashed into my big one. Little arms wrapped around my shoulders as I started to stand up.  I flipped Mason around my side so I was holding onto him like a briefcase.  He smiled up at me,  little laughs escaping him.  "Hi," he giggled out.  I started tickling him wildly and he squirmed around.  I sat him down and he went and gave Xavier a hug before he noticed the gifts under the tree.  His eyes widened in excitement.  "Santa came?!"

Oliver knelt down in front of him with a small smile.  "Not yet. These are from Xavier and Zander.  You'll get to open them tomorrow with Santa's gifts," Oliver said, causing Mason to pout.  I looked at Xavier for some clarification on who this santa person was but he shrugged.  "Lets go finish making Santa's cookies.  Xavier and Zander can come help us. " Mason smiled before grabbing Xavier's hand to drag him into the kitchen.  Oliver and I hung back for a moment.  He put his hand on my arms and ushered for me to bend down to his level.  "Santa brings all the good kids presents," he whispered in my ear.  I stood up straight and looked at him.  He smiled at me.  "I saw you look at Xavier." He made his way over to the kitchen and I smirked at him,  watching as his little bubble butt moved as he walked.

Stop your drooling and get over here,  Xavier linked to me.  I quickly averted my gaze before following them into the kitchen.  My mate had the ingredients pulled out on the counter and the mixing bowl all ready to go.  I noticed the cinnamon sugar mix in a bowl and smiled.  He was making snicker doodle cookies which were my favorite.  It didn't take long for Mason to get covered in flour. I may have given him the idea to cover Oliver in it too which resulted in playful laughter as Oliver's brown hair got covered in flour. Oliver smirked at us as Xavier and I started to laugh.  Before I knew it,  a line of flour rained down covering Xavier's and my hair.  Oliver laughed loudly. The sound of him laughing made me smile. After he calmed down, we rolled up the cookie dough before rolling it around in the brown sugar.  Occasionally,  I would eat the dough and Mason would slap my hand.  "That's for santa, " he would yell at me.  When we put the cookies in the oven, Mason looked up at me.  "Do you think he'll like it?"