18- Xavier

The snow was falling in large flurries as Zander and I did our rounds around the pack house. We haven't had any attacks, but we've noticed an increased number of rogues in the area. Most of them made no effort to attack us, while others were hostile. I think we should try to contact Safe Haven. They might be able to come down and see why they're showing up more, I linked to Zander. Zander snorted, snow probably getting up his nose as he smelt the ground for any fresh tracks. We wanted to make sure everything was right before we rushed home to change. We were taking Oliver out tonight and our time was crunching down. We followed along the path until we ran into Grayson. He shifted in his human form and smiled at us. "You guys are going to be late, and I'm not going to be the one rearranging everything," he told us. Grayson had developed more into the Beta role since the camp. He was no longer the lazy wolf he used to be. He goes out every morning to train with the eager war wolves. It was truly a sight to see. "Don't just stand there. I got this. Go!" Zander and I bowed the best we could in our wolf form before booking it home. 

We were both excited and nervous about this date. We've been with Oliver for a little over two months now, and its been going well. We go over there every other week for dinner and a movie. Mason gets so excited every time we come over, which fills us with pride. The loving look Oliver gives us every time we played with Mason made Noctis and I want him even more. I wasn't blind to how uncomfortable Oliver got every time Zander or I tried to give him affection. He would nearly jump out of our hold when we come up behind him and hug him. Due to this, Zander and I haven't tried anything besides kissing him on his cheek. We didn't want to scare him away, and we were worried about tonight. We want to ask him to present himself as Luna in our ceremony. 

Pack members had asked us if we had found a mate or who their luna would be, but Zander and I haven't said anything. We wanted to wait until we heard what Oliver had to say. We skidded to a stop as the house quickly came into view. Zander and I both quickly shifted into our human forms before running inside. Boxes littered the pathway to our room as mom boxed up some more belongings to take to the other house. "It's not your house yet so stop running," Mom shouted at us. Zander and I slowed down before going into our room.

I pulled out the red dress shirt I had and some dark blue jeans, wanting to seem formal without really being formal. I made sure to pull on my gray overcoat. We were going to a fancier restaurant for dinner tonight. I looked over at Zander and paused, looking at him to see him wearing a dark blue dress shirt with some black jeans. He was holding his black wooled trench coat in his hand. "You stole my look," I shouted at him. He looked over at me for a moment before his eyes held suspicion in them. "Don't give me that look. I planned my outfit two days ago!"Zander rolled his eyes at me before looking at his phone. His eyes widened at the screen making me look. Our reservation was in 30 minutes, and we still had to get Oliver and drive over there. Zander and I rushed to get ready before hurrying back downstairs and to the garage. Mom tried to get us to wait for some pictures, but we didn't have time. Zander tossed the keys to me before climbing in the back seat. I groaned before sitting in the driver's seat. I turned and pointed at him. "Fine, but you're driving on the way back!" 

"That's fine! Just go," Zander rushed. I pulled out the garage and immediately headed to Oliver's. When we pulled up, Oliver had been waiting for us and my jaw dropped. He looked gorgeous. He wore a dark purple button up which barely was showing from under his coat. curved slightly at the torso to show his size, his shirt was tucked into his black slacks which had some glitter sparkled on it. His hair had been straightened and combed back, completing the professional look he had going on. He smiled as I got out and opened the back passenger door. He walked over to me and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at him. "You look astounding." Oliver's attention switched to Zander. I held Oliver's hand so he could get in the car. He smiled at me before turning around and taking my hand. My eyes gazed at the round perfection that was his butt as he sat in the car. I closed his door, trying to think of anything but his ass so I wouldn't end up with an erection before dinner.