9- Oliver

Its been three months since I've joined Blue moon pack, and a lot have things have turned around for me. I have made a few friends here. Quincey was probably my best friend though. She is one year older than me and boy does she rub it in my face. She had this punk look going on, but it's what made her all the better. She had her hair shaved on the sides but dyed the top half of it a bright red. She always had to have some black on her, but her favorite thing to wear was her cherry earrings. Those are what tied everything in her outfit together. She liked to tease me and mess around, but the second someone else hurt me or I'd get emotional, she'd be right there by my side, ready to knock down whatever hurt me or to hug me if I needed it. Then there was Mia. She was my mother hen in a way. She was about 2 years older than Quincey, but she acted much older. She suffered from this condition called vitiligo that causes some spots in her skin to be a different color. She told me about how people used to make fun of her and called her "Patches" in high school which made her self-conscious a lot, but Quincey and I have been getting her through that. Then there was Vicky, Mia's mate. He was something else. His name was Vincent, but he absolutely hated it. If he weren't such a giant, you would mistake him as a child. He would go around doing the most random thing ever at any given moment, all because one of the kids would give him a lollipop for it. Just the other day, Iris gave him a lollipop to go in his wolf form and lick Quincey's face. He did it with no shame. Watching Quincey chase after him was the funniest thing. The whole daycare was cracking up.  It's no wonder their daughter walks with the biggest amount of confidence. Iris has grown attached to me. Since she has schooling, she's not at daycare all day, but the second it's over, she comes waltzing into the daycare. I've been helping her with her math since she's been struggling with it so much. Everytime she sees me, she gives me the biggest grin I have ever seen. 

I looked up at the door and counted down from three on my fingers. Right on cue, Iris came bouncing into the daycare. Her hair had been pulled back into a ponytail today. She plopped down right beside me before she started talking loudly. "Shhh.... the kids are napping," I whispered down to her. She looked around the room before a red tint covered her face. She slowly started unzipping her backpack, looking around when she was done to make sure none of the kids had woken up. She pulled out a picture and handed it to me with the biggest grin on her face. I looked at it and couldn't help but smile just as big. "This looks wonderful Iris."

She got up off the floor and smiled at me, before pointing at the different people in the drawing. "See, this is Mia. Shes laughing because Quincey is chasing Vicky," Iris said. Iris really did do a great job.  She had made sure there were a few patches that were a different color on Mia's skin, she drew this big cherry on the side of Quincey's head, and drew Vicky holding a bunch of lollipops in his hand. "And this ones you with Dean! Your shouting sucker at Vicky." She drew me with this tiny stick figure in my stomach. I chuckled at her.

"I never told you that I was naming my son Dean," I told her. She pouted up at me. She wanted me to name my son Dean ever since she heard that name on her mother's tv show. Iris placed her hand on my stomach, and just as he always did, my son kicked her hand. She smiled widely. I rubbed my stomach smiling down at it. I had one month to go, and I couldn't wait for him to get out so he could stop making me have to go pee or have my back hurt anymore. However, I also didn't want him to come out. I loved feeling him move around. It was truly magical. 

"Man you make pregnancy look like everyone should be pregnant," Quincey said, walking into the room with the ice cream sandwich I asked her to grab what seemed like forever ago. I chuckled at her before holding out my hand. She gave me the sandwich before looking at the picture. "Well I'll be damned. I look good even in drawing." I gave her a look as Iris giggled beside me. Quincey looked at my look. "What? Damn is better than fuck." My eyes widened at her as I gestured to Iris, who was rolling on the ground as if this was the funniest thing she's seen in her entire life. After a small stare down, Quincey looked away before crossing her arms. "I'll watch my language. Only because I don't need you waddling after me." I chuckled at her and she smirked down at me. I started to munch on my ice cram sandwich, closing my eyes as the taste hit my mouth. "You really wanted that ice cream sandwich didn't you?" I nodded at her enthusiastically.  Iris walked to the tv before searching for a movie to watch, since this would be the only time she really got to pick. Quincey decided to steal her spot on the floor.   "So what are you naming little man?"