33- Zander

I slowly opened my eyes, letting my mind wake up to take in the room. Oliver snored softly in front of me as he snuggled against Xavier, who was dead asleep. I looked outside to see the sky was still dark as ever. I looked at my clock seeing it was four in the morning. I tried to ignore my body's urge to stay awake, but sadly my body won. I slowly crawled off the bed, being careful not to wake up my mate or my brother. I checked in Mason's room, seeing he was dead asleep, his blankets covered part of the floor and his torso while his legs were kicked free. I shook my head at him before heading downstairs. I noticed Aerie was passed out on the couch while the credits of what looked to be Toy Story played on the tv. I was surprised to find Keira in the kitchen instead of on the couch with her daughter. "Good morning," I whispered softly. 

She jumped a bit before relaxing. "Sorry if we woke you," She said just as quietly. I waved her off, taking a seat at the table as she poured herself a glass of apple juice. She brought me over a cup and I thanked her. "She had a bad dream so we came down here to watch a movie. I hope that was alright."

"That's perfectly fine. I do that with Mason occasionally when he doesn't wake up one of the other two first," I told her, making her smile. We sat in comfortable silence for a moment, as the movie slowly ended behind me. "Thank you again for coming to visit. Our house is always open to you and little Aerie."

Keira smiled as me. "Don't tell me that. I might just have to come visit every weekend," She said making us both chuckle softly. It was silent for a moment as I watched the sky start to turn from its blackness to a deep purple. "Thank you, for reaching out. I'm not sure if I would've found the courage to come out here if it wasn't for you guys." I nodded to her, it being a little too early for me to actually keep up with conversation. "You know, I'm glad the goddess blessed Oliver with two loving mates. He deserves some happiness after everything that's happened." I agreed with her and she looked at me with widened eyes. "He told you what happened?" 

I nodded. "Yeah. I was being an asshole one day and he practically shouted it at me. I felt horrible that that's how he told me, but it worked out for the better. A part of me felt that if it wasn't for that push, he might've not told us," I told her honestly.  I felt that Oliver tended to keep his feelings more to himself rather than open up to us all the way and I couldn't figure out why.

"Yeah but opening up to something like that is hard. It's not everyday that your first mate rapes you," she said making my eyes widen at her. Her hands covered her mouth as she stared at me. "He didn't tell you everything," she whispered. I continued to stare at her with my jaw dropped. It was his mate that raped him. His mate took advantage of the most sacred bond you could ever have. She practically launched across the table and grabbed my wrist. "Please don't tell Oliver that I told you."   I looked at her crazily. "It wasn't my place to tell you that. I only said something cause I thought he told you."

After taking a few breaths I sighed slumping into my chair. "Can you tell me the whole story," I asked her. She bit her bottom lip as she sat back down in her chair. "Please? I swear I won't say a word of it to him." She sighed as I continued to stare at her before she nodded. That's when she began telling me his story. She told me how he found his mate on his birthday, his mate rejected and raped him, how he and his brother went to the alpha but the alpha didn't believe, then the car crash happened as they went to leave that pack. "What pack did this happen?" She looked down before shaking her head at me. "Can you at least tell me who the bastard was?"

 "I told you more than I should've already." I groaned loudly before slumping into my chair. It was a lot of information to process and I wanted nothing more than to go rip this dude to shreds. Looks like we'll have to play detective. Keira stood up before standing directly in front of me. "Please don't tell him I told you. I just got him back and I don't want to loose him." She looked at me intensely so I nodded. "I need you to swear."