40- Zander

These fucking rogues need to go! I quickly moved to the side before digging my claws down the rogue's side. It cried out in pain before snarling back at me.  A loud growl emitted from behind me but was quickly silenced as Xavier came and latched onto his throat. I launched forward, latching onto the rogue's throat. It thrashed around trying to get me off, but when I locked my jaw, I felt a crunch against my teeth before its body went slack. I immediately let him go, the foul taste of his blood and fur slightly leaving my mouth. I looked around seeing the last few wolves being chased out by our warriors. 

I spotted some of the damage of this attack. There was more than we expected but it seemed my pack was able to hold off our own. From what was in view, it looked as if nobody had gotten seriously injured. Xavier suddenly, bolted to the left of me. My gaze watched him run all the way to a familiar blonde wolf. Where's Oliver and Mason, Proi asked as our father shifted with Xavier. I felt my heart drop as I made my way over, shifting halfway there. "You're supposed to be with Mason and Oliver," Xavier growled out, shoving our father away from us. Dad let out a soft growl as he put his hands out in front of us, showing he meant no harm to us.

"Wolves were coming for the car. I sent them with your mother to Silver Moon," Dad said to us. Without any hesitation, Noctis took over and started booking it to the road. I watched his form for a moment before looking at my father. He looked at Xavier before looking at me. We shared a look before following Noctis' lead. Noctis had always had a six sense about something going wrong, so for him to act this way could only mean one thing. As we got to the main road, I felt anxiety attack me at full force. Something wasn't right. 

I could see tire marks on the road leading to my mate's car against a tree. Dad ran to the car getting my mom out the seat as Xavier sniffed around the car before sniffing the road and growling. I looked at him before looking back over to my dad. I watched as my mom's eyes fluttered open a bit as she mumbled something to my father. They got them, Xavier growled in my head. I walked over to my brother and rubbed my side against his. We'll find them, I linked back to him.

We trudged back to the pack with a fire under our asses. There were multiple spots they could've taken them and we have no time to waste. Dad took Mom to Leo while Xavier and I walked to the office. Xavier pushed everything onto the floor while I pulled out a map of our land and rolled it out across the desk. "We have a lot of no man's land around us. They have to be somewhere inside of it. They couldn't have gotten too far," I said pointing at the map. I started circling spots with car access. "Mom was ran off the road so they had to have had a car." Xavier nodded at me. "We can break up the warriors into little groups and send them out."

"It'll take too long for us to regroup," Xavier said. We sighed staring at the map. Suddenly, the office door slammed open and in came in Mia with Emma in a tight grip. We both looked at her as she pushed Emma forward. Emma stumbled slightly, but she was able to regain her balance quite easily. Mia waddled more into the room, a pissed off look on her face as she stepped to us. Her eyes were swirling a caramel color. 

An angry pregnant wolf was not something I wanted to deal with while my mate- pregnant mate was missing. I went to say something when she harshly poked her finger into my chest. "You mother fuckers were supposed to be with him," she yelled at us. Xavier's eyes narrowed at her while I stared down at the rage in her eyes. "I go to the med room for Vicky only for your mom to be apologising for loosing your mate. That's your job!" Xavier looked down as my fists clenched at my sides. She huffed before grabbing Emma's arm and shoving her towards us. I looked at Mia confused for a second. "She's going to make you that wolf potion and you're going to find my Ol." 

Xavier stepped closer to Emma who looked uncomfortable. "I-in theory," Emma said rubbing her arms, obviously trying to calm herself down. "T-the serum makes your wolf spirit c-come out stronger. I-if we use a higher dosage, you might-"