Epilogue- Oliver

*13 Years Later*

I watched as the hot chocolate cooked on the stove top. The weather was a calm today so I let the kids play outside in the snow. "Hey, Mom," Mason called, making me look at him. His hair was starting to get in his eyes. He had a large grin on his face as he took off his snow hat. "Is the hot chocolate almost done?" I nodded at him making him nod back.

"Why aren't you playing with the others? Are you too old to be playing in the snow now," I teased, rubbing my hand in his hair. He rolled his eyes pushing me away with a grin. Before he could say anything I spotted Kamryn coming down the stairs, pausing for a moment to puff on his inhaler before continuing. His curly brown hair bounced as he tried to rush down the stairs, his bluish green eyes filled with excitement. "Did you have an attack?" 

"Just a small one. Don't worry, Mom. Mase brought me inside before anything bad could happen," Kamryn said, walking up to Mason. Kamryn has struggled with his asthma during these cold months, which I know he hates to admit. For being an omega, he tries so hard to keep up with his siblings, and I'm so glad they try to include him in everything. "Um, Mom. The hot chocolate." I turned around to see the hot chocolate about to boil over. I quickly rushed over turning off the stove and stirring the hot beverage to calm it down. "I'll get Pres and Sy!"

I looked at the clock seeing it was a little past five. I smiled to myself before I distributed the hot liquid into seven different cups. I heard the back door slam open as two eager bodies pushed their way into the house, tracking snow inside the house. I put my hands on my hips as my kids all looked at me. "Why don't you guys retry that," I told them. Sylas looked back at the mess they made and stared down at his boots that were dripping melted snow everywhere. Presley gave me her award winning smile before they both slowly walked backwards. Presley closed the door softly before they both removed their boots. Kamryn was snickering at them both as Mason rolled his eyes at them, taking his cup and heading into the living room. Presley moved her black hair from her face as she looked at me. "That's better." I handed all three of them their cups of hot chocolate before shooing them into the living room. "It's Sylas' turn to pick a movie!" I heard a series of groaning and a raspberry and shook my head at them.  I heard the door opening as I grabbed the last three cups. 

"Dads," the kids shouted. Presley and Sylas were quick to try to tackle Zander on the ground. Zander  laughed as he dramatically started falling over, making sure to place whatever he had in his hands down gently. Mason waved to Xavier as Kamryn walked over to Xavier, who picked him up with a smile before coming over to me. 

"Hi baby," Xavier said before giving me a quick kiss. Kamryn stuck his tongue out at us, so I started tickling him. "No, not my son!" Xavier started turning so I couldn't get my hands anywhere near Kamryn, making him giggle relentlessly. Xavier set Kamryn down and took a cup of hot chocolate from my hands. "How was your day, my love?"

"It was alright," I told him with a smile. "Presley thought it would be fun to try to search for the christmas gifts." He rose a brow at her and she sheepishly giggled at him. he shook his head before looking back at me. "We were productive though. Got everything I needed for christmas dinner on friday."

"Damn. Christmas is friday, huh," Zander asked, getting up off the floor with Presley and Sylas attached to his legs. "We're gonna have a full house! Cause what we have Mom and Dad, Grayson, Emma, and their little one, Mia, Vicky, and their three, and Keira and Aerie are coming too right?"

"Don't forget Quincey, Desiree, and Ryker," Mason reminded making us all nod our heads. I watched the kids all head to the sectional, Presley trying hard to claim the spot she knows is mine. "You guys coming to join us for the movie, or are we just going to watch it ourselves?"

"We'll be there in just a second," Xavier said, picking up the work Zander had set down upstairs into their office. Zander and I walked over to the couch, where he moved Pres out of my seat for me. I smiled and thanked him while Pres laid against her father instead. Mason scooted over to me and I wrapped my arm around my boy. I am proud of the man that he grew up to be. As he got older, he grew to look more like Desmond. His wolf even lost most of the brown fur he once had, but he acted nothing like the man which made me happier than anything. "Is pizza for dinner alright?" The kids all nodded so before the movie started Xavier ordered us all pizza to eat.

By the end of pizza and the movie, I was more than ready for bed. The kids, however, had other plans. "Hey, mom," Kamryn said, looking at me with a frown on his face. "Does Mason really have to go to that camp?" At the question, all the kids' eyes were on Xavier, Zander, and I. Elder Zach was taking Mason for training in January and he wouldn't be back for at least a year or two. Being an Elder wolf, Mason had a lot of pressure on him which made me feel awful. I wanted nothing more than to keep my baby home with me. 

"It'll be alright, Kam," Mason said, rubbing his brother's hair. Kamryn was really close with Mason. I knew this training was going to be hard on Kamryn. He looked up to Mason so much and hated being away from him. "This is something that I have to do, but don't worry. Elder Zach said I might even be able to come home for a couple holidays if all goes well." Kamryn looked down and I could tell he was trying not to cry. Mason knelt down and gave Kamryn a hug. "I'm not going away forever, Kammy." Mason pulled back and lifted Kamryn's face up. "You can't get rid of me that easy."

"Yeah, Kamryn," Presley said, dragging Sylas over to join their siblings into a group hug. "He isn't going to disappear. He's got to watch me take over the pack!" I shook my head at her. Presley was our alpha pup. Sylas wasn't an Omega like his identical twin Kamryn, but he didn't carry that alpha gene either. He balanced out if anything. Leo and Emma weren't able to explain it, but we all accepted it. "If anybody tries to mess with you, Syals and I will take care of them." Kamryn nodded with a smile on hi face as he wiped his eyes.

"Alright, kids. Time for bed," I said, getting off the couch. The triplets groaned as Mason just accepted it and walked upstairs. I listened as they all went to their rooms. I sighed as Zander pulled me into his side before giving me a kiss. He pulled back and smiled down at me. Xavier came and pulled me closer before kissing me as well. I smiled at my mates. We sat there in comfortable silence for a bit as Xavier traced his fingers over my mate mark, causing little sparks to travel down my spine. 

"You know," Xavier said, making me look over at him. "Zander and I were talking, and I think we should try for another pup." My eyes widened at him as I looked at them both seeing nothing but a serious look on their faces. "The triplets are old enough now and we are more than prepared to have more with you." I looked down for a moment before looking at them both. 

"I have something to tell you both," I said before standing up to look at them both. They both looked at me worried and confused as I looked at them both. "Remember last month when I went and saw Leo because I was in some discomfort?" They nodded, remembering that I told them about the visit for the most part. "And he told me that we had a miscarriage?" They nodded sadly. It was hard on all three of us. I didn't get out of bed for a couple of days because of it. "Well, Leo ran some tests a few weeks ago to see what caused it all. My, uh, my womb was damaged from the triplets and I lost a tube from the miscarriage." They looked at me with a confused look as I rubbed my arm, trying to calm myself. "I- I can't have anymore kids." 

The room was quiet and I couldn't look at my mates anymore. I felt awful that I couldn't give them what they wanted. I felt arms wrap around me. "Shh, baby, it's okay. Our family is perfect. We don't need to add to it," Zander said. I nodded feeling guilty still. "Come on, Lover. Lets go get ready for bed." I nodded following my mates up the stairs to our room. As we laid in the bed, the twins laid on either side of me; Zander holding me close and Xavier spooning me from behind. I couldn't help but think about how loved I was and how proud Mason would be of the family I've created.

The End 

Thank you so much for all your patience with this story. It's come to a wonderful end. I enjoyed reading everyone's comments. You guys have given me a great deal of motivation when it comes to writing this story. I hope you've all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. :)

- DeFeytLynKate