True Colors

**** Because y'all have shown me so much love on this, I'll give y'all one more update tonight. Luh y'all from the bottom of my heart.

Y'all know as awkwardjess95
said, I NEVER ask for a read, comment or vote (unless I'm writing something new), but y'all do it anyway. I can never repay you.

I love Aug and Amb (I will update soon) but I got new relationship goals. Aug and Jazz lol. ****

JAZMINE P.O.V. -

"What's wrong Jazz? You were quiet the whole flight." Desiree looked at me concerned while we were at baggage claim.

"Just a little under the weather." I gave a half smile, looking at Aug who was laughing with Big T and D behind her.

"Aww I hope you feel better hun. It's probably all this traveling. It'll do that." She got her bag that was coming around.

"Yeah." I said softly.

Aug had been ignoring me all day. He even asked Jerome his drummer if he would switch seats so he wouldn't have to sit in the aisle by me.

And it was making me second guess my decision, but I shouldn't be second guessing standing up for my integrity.

I was absolutely right, but you know how it is.

When you really like somebody and you don't give them what they want, and they stop interacting with you because of it, you start to feel bad. Although you aren't at fault.

And that's how I was feeling. Like I was doing something wrong. And it tore me up inside that he wouldn't even look my way.

I wanted to tell DJ but you know he already hates him, so it's just going to be an "I told ya so moment" and I don't feel like hearing that. I didn't want to approach him with people around so I would just wait till later.

We all got our bags and got in the van to go to the hotel. A separate car took Aug, D and Big T. We got to the hotel, checked in and I went to my room.

I stared at my phone for about a good minute before I just decided to send him a text. I needed to hear from him, whether voice or text, just let me know, you know, I'm still alive.

Me: So you're not talking to me now?

I waited about ten minutes, he didn't respond.

Me: Aug why are you mad? I just don't want people thinking negative things about me. Reputation in our business is everything, but I really do want to spend time with you. Just us, whether it's friends or whatever.

I waited for about twenty-minutes and he still didn't respond.

I threw my phone on my bed. I was acting totally desperate.

Here I am 27, acting like a gullible little teenage girl who allows her boyfriend to make her feel guilty for something like not having sex with him, when she has every right to say no. You remember those days.

Why did I care that he was mad? And why did I even want to still be cool with someone who didn't think my boundaries were worth respecting? It was absolutely stupid, but its how I felt.

There was a knock on my door. I rushed to get it.

"Oh." I said disappointed.

"Bitch, oh? Excuse me?"

"What's up DJ?"

"What's been up with you all day?" He closed the door behind him.

"Nothing." I laid on the bed.