Mother Lion

Jazmine POV-

"Why you not out there watching Usher?" Aug asked me coming into his dressing room.

He had a meet and greet with some fans he didn't get to before the show and he just finished up.

I was laid on the couch scrolling through my phone.

"I don't know if you noticed but DJ's not talking to me and it would just be uncomfortable. He's out there having fun with Des and Can let him."

"Why?" He took off his clothes standing in only his underwear.

"Being DJ and I'm not going to keep begging him."

He put on his clothes he was going to wear to this after party him and Usher were hosting.

"Don't let that ruin your night bum." He laid behind me and kissed my cheek.

I jokingly wiped it off. And he grabbed me into a bear hug putting sloppy wet kisses all over my face.

"Yuck August." I wiped it off on his shirt.

I turned to face him where we were face to face. The sounds of OMG could be heard from Usher performing.

"A couple more shows." I outlined his nose as he stared in my eyes. He pecked my lips and slid his knee further up between my legs.

"Then I'm working on the album." He chewed on his bottom lip, letting his hand rest on my behind.

"Uh. I hate that."

"Hate what?"

"Shows I'm here with you but I've been around enough artist to know how album season goes. It's the equivalent of hibernation. I won't see you till summer."

He chuckled. "You rather me be a loser not doing nothing? Which one you want? Cause if you want me broke and losing I'll never leave home. I'll be with you all day."

"I just want you to carve out a little time each week for me. That's all." I ran my finger over his mustache. He bit my finger.

"Oww." I hit his arm hard. He hit my ass with equal force.

"Is sex included in that time?"

"Stop being thirsty."

"I'm not being thirsty. I've been being nice but me and Long John Sliver are ready."

"Long John Silver?" I laughed.

"Don't act like you ain't seen it. You know what it is. And I feel you rubbing your ass against it at night. Trying to get me hard and shit."

"What!?" I almost choked on the gum I was chewing laughing.

"Doing them unnecessary tosses and turns all up on me."

"Goodbye August." I got up and went to the chair in the opposite corner.

"Why you leave?" He patted the space next to him for me to come back.

The door opened and T entered with a handful of gift bags. They literally covered his face it was so many.

He sat them on the floor.

Aug sat up.

"Imma keep this hat." T said straightening the SnapBack on his head.

"It says August tho T." I laughed.

"Every meet and greet he goes through the bags my fans give me and try to take what he wants. Put the hat back T."

T sucked his teeth and took the hat off.