Forever Don't Last

"I was surprised how many people didn't know Jazmine was a singer. Please, please listen to her song either before or after you read. It goes with this. It's in the m/m.

Also after the next chapter I'm taking a lil break from this to update Life After Marriage. Sorry for stalling on that story guys but it's ending soon and I was dragging it out. I'll update this week I promise."

Jazmine POV-

"Trey I can't do it." I said as we pulled up to the arena. Me, Trey and his security Boog rode together in a Black Cadillac truck with tinted windows.

And my whole body was jittery. My hands were even shaking. It's something about coming face to face with someone you have conflict with. Your body will not settle down. And my body felt like I had just drank an entire box of red bulls. I was off my rockers with jitters.

I never told Trey what August did exactly. That was his friend and I didn't want him looking at him in a negative light.

See---still protecting his ass. Protecting his image so people won't think negative of him. A job I no longer get paid to do for him. But that's the woman I am. 😩

"Jazzy calm down mama. I don't know y'all business but I do know you ain't obligated to do nothing. You don't want a conversation, one won't be had. That's my nigga, but I got your back. Boog got your back too." He said holding my hands to calm me down.

"We just going in there to enjoy a concert then we off to Ghana and you not gon see or hear him for six months if you don't want. Aight?"

"Yeah." I tried to calm myself down but I could feel he was here. Don't ask me why, I just knew.

"Aight mama let's go." Trey got out then helped me out the car. He held my hand as we walked in to the arena.

I let go. It wouldn't be the best idea if we saw Aug. I know he was doing it simply to comfort me, Trey was really sweet like that. But I don't want to give off the wrong impression.

See!!!!! still thinking about impressions and his feelings. Why????? After what he did to me I should grab Trey and tongue him down in front of him. But no not me, even heartbroken, I'm considerate. 😣

"You already know." I heard a chuckle as we walked to the dressing room.

If you have ever heard Aug speak, there are certain words where he can't hide his accent. Know is one of them.

And I heard it coming down the hall from somewhere. Oh God please don't let me run into him.

Luckily Trey's dressing room was close and I quickly scurried in like a mouse running from the light.

Trey chuckled and shook his head coming in after me. Boog stood outside the door.

"What would be worse seeing him or busting yo ass in them heels?" He looked at me and took off his shirt to change into what he was wearing.

There was a knock at the door. My heart stopped beating. Trey looked at me and we shared a glance like it was a killer on the other side.

"Who is it?"

"Mila boy."

I felt a wave of relief when he opened the door and Mila J was on the other side.

"Who da hell you hiding out from nigga?" She playfully pushed him when he tried to hug her.

"Ain't nobody hiding." He closed the door.

She looked at me, then looked at Trey.

"Something you ain't tell me?" She asked Trey.