Rules of Dating A Celebrity Part 1

**** I have taken note of all those who want to do it. If you signed up previously, no need to let me know again. I have you down already to participate at a later date. I just wanted to get a stand-by list of people who didn't sign up at all for when people don't participate when they are assigned.****

JAZMINE P.O.V. -

I knocked on Aug's door. It was morning time. DJ, Des, Can and I had went to get some of the hotel's continental breakfast and I decided to bring Aug a plate.

He opened the door in some black Ralph Lauren boxer briefs. His eyes were squinted trying to avoid the light. He went back to the bed, got under the covers, resting his arm over his eyes.

"I brought you some breakfast." I sat the plate on the table.

"They had real food or..." he said with his eyes closed.

"Nah, just like muffins and fruit."

"Thank you." He yawned.

I sat in the chair next to the bed, by the window.

"Why you sitting in the chair?" He looked over at me rubbing his eyes.

"I was going to sit here and watch t.v. till you woke up. I know you and Ush went out last night and since we don't have to be at the airport till later, I was going to give you a chance to rest." I said popping a grape from his plate in my mouth.

"Uh-uh. You good." He held up the covers, indicating he wanting me next to him.

I got up, took off my shoes and got in the bed next to him. He laid with his head facing mine.

"Thank you for getting DJ to come back." I swept my thumbs over his soft cheeks and pecked his lips a couple times.

"I knew if he wasn't here you wouldn't be happy and I didn't want that so..."

"You really are trying." I smiled.

"You didn't think I was serious?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me partly offended.

"No it wasn't that. It's just... I don't know. I wasn't expecting you to show you cared so soon." I outlined his perfect brows with my right thumb.

"Do you pluck your eyebrows?" I looked at how perfectly laid they were.

"No. They just like that. They've always been like that you can look at my high-school pics. Now you on the other hand, need to get rid of these bushes." He messily rubbed my eyebrows.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. My eyebrows stayed right, I don't know what he was talking about.

"You want me to start getting one room?"

"For us?" I asked.

"Naw for the whole group. Yeah for us."

"No. We need separate rooms."

"Why when we gon be together every night anyway? That's a waste of money."

I sat up Indian style facing him. He turned on his back looking at me.

"There are some rules we need to set up August."

He sighed and palmed his face. I knew he was tired of the rules, but dating a celebrity is not easy. And there are certain rules that need to be maintained if it is to be successful. I counsel couples all the time as a publicist on balancing the public and the private.

"Nobody can know we're dating."

"Why is that jazz?" He said tired.

"The most successful relationships in the entertainment business are the ones nobody knows about. When people know, they do everything they can to destroy it. I want to protect us."