Lucid Dreaming

Can y'all see the pic?"

August POV-

"Ahhhhh." She screamed when she got out the bathroom and saw me sitting on the edge of the bed.

"How did you get in my hotel room?"

She tried to cover herself in the sexy outfit she was in. But her body was so full of sweetness it couldn't help but poke out. Her thighs. Her plump breast. I even saw the mound between her legs peeking through the fabric at me.

"You finna give Trey what's mine?" I got off the bed and walked toward her.

"Get out August. This is crazy behavior." Her breathing got heavy as she slowly backed into the wall. Her well oiled breast moving up and down as her heart beat grew.

I went over to her and put both my hands above her head, locking her into the wall.

"Trey don't deserve you." I looked her in her eyes.

"Get out August before I..."

"You gon call the cops on me again?"

"If I have to. Now get out."

"Tell me you don't love me anymore and I'll leave you alone forever." I followed her eyes everywhere they moved and our chests began to meet as we both breathed in and out at a rapid rate.

She tried to avoid my gaze.

"Just look at me and tell me and I'll leave that simple."

It was silent for a moment and she stared at the Hip-Hop tat along my neck because she didn't want to look in my eyes.

"Trey's a good man. And he treats me wonderfully."

"That's not what I asked you."

"He never talks down to me. Never laughs or cracks jokes at my flaws. He never blows up at me like you did."

"Answer me do you or don't love me anymore?"

"He's older. More mature."

"But do you love him?"

"Just go August before he comes. I don't want anymore drama. You caused enough."

"Just answer me baby. Yes or no."

"I can't August. I need him. Just leave me alone. Leave me alone. Please."

"Baby just tell me you still love me. I just need to hear it. My life is crumbling without you. Look at me and tell me." my eyes became filled with tears as I softly grabbed the sides of her face to look at me.

She tried to avoid my gaze.

"Please." I bent down and softly kissed her lips. My tears becoming infectious because she was now crying.

"If it take my whole life time I'm going to make it up to you baby. I put that on my brother imma do right by you. No more mistakes. Aight?"

She shook her head ok and our lips intertwined until our naked bodies ended up on the bed. We didn't even stop as we heard knocks at the door. I wasn't pausing this moment for nothing or nobody.

I got her body back. I got her moans back.

"I love you." She kissed me as I closed my eyes and released inside of her.

I laid my head on her breast. She wanted to move to get up, but I wasn't going to chance it. We were going to stay intertwined like this forever.

"Love you more baby."

She played in my hair as I went to sleep to the sound of her heartbeat.

I was awaken out of my sleep by a knock at the door.

I woke up to get the door it was T telling me it was time to get ready to go over to the venue for today's concert.

Reminding me this shit was just a dream. Damn. I closed the door and softly hit my head against it. 😣

Jazmine POV-

"Everytime you come over my house I have to stack it high with junk food." I looked at DJ as we went through the chip and candy aisle.

He had a break from work and was staying with me and we were grocery shopping. One thing he did was eat me out of house and home each visit.

"What specifically do you want for dinner?" I asked him. "That isn't junk." I made the point to remark.

"Umm ill take some calamari. With some lobster. Side of steak. Baked potato. With sour cream and chives.
Don't forget shredded cheese too."

"Boy this is not a restaurant I asked you for a simple request."

"You didn't say simple. You asked me what did I want and I want all of that." He sucked his teeth.

"Anyway I'll find something for your greedy behind." I left him in the chip and candy aisle and went to look at the meat.

I was looking at the fish in the freezer when a baby ran up to me laughing. I smiled at how precious it was.

"Auggie." I heard a woman scream out. "There you are." She found him and picked him up.

"Where you going man?" She said in a baby voice.

It was Princess Aug's dancer.

"Babe which birthday cake should we get Lil Aug?" August came up and stood behind her, with two cakes.

So this was who he got pregnant and had the nerve to name her child after him.

I noticed the wedding ring on her finger.

Tears filled my eyes as I looked at her belly and saw she was pregnant again. Yet another bullet was lodged in my heart.

"Jazz." Aug called out.

I ran away quickly.

"Jazmine." Aug called after me.

"Jazmine." I felt a touch on my shoulder.

I woke up to see I had falling asleep on Trey's hotel room couch. He had a suite with a living room and everything. We were leaving for Ghana tomorrow and while he was talking to his crew, I was finishing some last minute things before the show.

"You looked so peaceful didn't want to wake you. But we about to get ready to go."

"I think I'm going to stay at the hotel. Get some work done."

"No you're going. You been working for a month. You'll be working when we get to Ghana. Tonight turn up and have fun. For me. Come on. Go to your room and get ready."

I sighed.

"Please come hear me?" He poked out his lip.

"Fine." I chuckled.

"Aight." He hugged me and I left out.

Lord please don't let me run into Aug. 😣