Fuxk You Again

August POV -

I woke up with a banging headache. It was all the liquor. These past few weeks I been downing that shit like water to ease some of my pain.

But none of it helped. I was still miserable. It took me a minute to realize I wasn't at my house.

The walls were completely covered in posters. Steph Curry. Drake. Rick Ross. Wale. And a bunch of other people. It was definitely a teen boys room and I realized I had been in this room before.

It was Demarco, T's son's room.

Why am I here I thought?

I felt myself about to throw up. I quickly got the trash bin next to the bed and released the watery substance. It was like I was throwing up water that's all that came out was liquid.

That's all I had in my stomach. I hadn't eaten in a while either. I got the Kleenex off the night stand next to the bed and wiped my mouth.

My phone buzzed on the pillow next to me. I picked it up to see I had a gang of folks asking me if I was okay in text and had some missed calls.

Why wouldn't I be okay?

All the numbers I knew except 1. I was going to call when my brother Trav sent a text asking me what was that shit about on twitter yesterday.

What shit on twitter?

I went to my account and looked at my page. Just from the image from the video I looked bad.

I pressed play on one of the videos.

"And when that happened, I knew this shit wasn't for me. So if you see a nigga selling Candy on the street, support cause that's what im doing now ."

"Oh my God." I sighed to myself palming my face. I honestly do not remember making these videos I thought as I sifted through them seeing how I embarrassed myself.

I put my phone down and just stared at the ceiling for a minute. I had to get it together. I was not doing well at all. I needed to channel this into my music. Not publicly humiliate myself.

I picked back up my phone and dialed the unknown number.

Jazmine POV-

I was sitting on my bed, making some notes about a concert Trey wanted to do at the end of our trip and how I was going to promote it as well as set him up with meet and greets with his fans from Ghana.

My phone suddenly rang and although the number wasn't saved, I knew that number by heart.

My heart stopped as 404-634-7812 blinked across my screen. I thought about ignoring it, but maybe it was T.

I slowly picked up.

"Hello." I softly said.

August POV -

I immediately sat up when I heard her voice on the other end.

"Jazz." I said. Nervousness filled my entire body.

Jazmine POV-

I wanted to hang up but my hand wouldn't let me.

"Yeah." I said.

"I didn't know the number so I was just recalling. What's up?" He said.

"It was an accident. A butt dial." I lied.

August POV-

Accident or not I had to use this time to get my baby back.

"Jazz I've been so miserable with you baby. Please come home. I'm
Sorry. And whatever I got to do to make it right, I'll do. Just tell me
What I got to do." I got up and stood by the window pleading.

"August I'm out here for work. I can't come back."

"Well tell me where you are, I'll come to you."

"No. We need to be apart."

"What is that gon do? Us being apart. We need to work through this together not us being apart."

"August I need to be out here for my career. I spent too much of my time focusing on you. If it wasn't your career. It was your health."

I sighed.

"How long you finna be out there?"

"Six months."

"I can't do that baby. I can't. I need you now. Come home. Cuss me out. Beat me up. Do whatever you need to get yo anger out. I just need you with me." I softly banged my head against the window.

"August I'm not leaving."

"Well tell me where you are so I can at least send you some gifts."

"August I don't need gifts. The greatest thing I need is time. To figure out my life. I invested so much in you, I lost parts of me."

I sighed. I wish I could just jump through the phone and be with her.

"Aight. Do what's best for you but know I love you and know I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart and I'm gon be here waiting. No girls. No sex. Nothing until I get you back."

Jazmine POV

"Bae! Who you talking to?" Trey said being funny coming in my room. He does that sometimes when I'm on the phone. And now was not the time.

I gave him the ugliest face I could. He walked in and took my phone.

"Who this talking to my woman?"

"Trey!" I yelled.

"Your woman?" August said and Trey recognized his voice on the other end.

Trey threw down the phone on the bed like it was on fire and ran out laughing.

I was too scared to pick it up. But I heard august yelling.

"August. Trey is silly he's joking. We have nothing gone on." I told him.

"That's how you do me? I wasn't a perfect nigga no, but I was a good one. And you go and fuck my friend?"

"August I told you he was playing. I would never do that to you no matter how angry I was."

"I put myself out on the limb because I wanted to work it out. I'm up here crying every night and just like that you fucking Trey? My supposed friend, to get back at me? You a fucking hoe."

"First off all I told you he was joking. And second of all you have absolutely Nooooooo right to call me a hoe, when we were in a relationship and you cheated on me with that she-male bitch that probably fucked you in the ass." I yelled.

"Fuck you! You can keep that nigga."
He yelled.

"Fuck you! You can't keep that she-male."
I yelled.

"That nigga ain't got shit on me but a six pack. He can't sing. and he probably wack in bed anyway. Both y'all niggas wack."

"Nobody is more wack than that pitiful ass airport speech you gave. It didn't mean shit to me."

"Fuck you!" He yelled.

"Fuck you!" I yelled.

"Fuck youuuuu!"
We yelled together and both hung up.

That went fairly well.
😩😒