Memory

*** I must thank dijadain who has been sorta like my consultant on all things Ghana! Thank you so much love!****

August POV-

"You are a stalker."

"Why I got to be all that?"

"Because you are." She pulled her hair out her face, while she played with my chain of Mel.

"But you just had sex with this stalker tho."

"It's been almost three months since I've been out here. I'm horny. It's Better to have sex with a dick you know, than one you don't."

"So you using me?" I chuckled, playing in her hair.

"Isn't that what you did to me?" She got up and went in the bathroom closing the door.

I laid back and sighed. She was never going to let me live this shit down no matter how much I begged for forgiveness.

I had try to make an effort to show her how much I wanted her in my life by going all the way to Ghana.

I had the room filled with white roses. I gave her expensive ass jewelry. Bought her clothes. Anything I thought could make up for it and she was still giving me a hard time.

I got up to put my clothes on. She came out the bathroom in her towel and put on some lounging clothes.

"Imma go back to my hotel." I said buttoning my pants.

"Okay." She sat on the bed, scrolling through her phone. Unbothered.

"That's all you got to say?"

"You can't stay here. So yeah."

"A nigga come all the way here to make shit right and you treat him like shit? Use me for sex like a fucking prostitute then go on about your day?"

"Basically." She gave a sarcastic sigh, then went back to doodling on her phone.

That shit hurt like a ton of bricks dropping upon my head. Someone who used to look at you with so much love, to just turn cold toward you like that. No emotion.

The same woman who nursed you back to health, didn't care if you lived or died.

As I put my socks on, I felt a single tear escape my eye. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of seeing how much it broke me, by completely breaking down.

I put on my shoes and left. She didn't run after me. Didn't call or text. It was just silence.

"Princess Mbanuzue." The doctor entered as she lay on the bed so we could figure out what the sex of the baby was.

That knocked me out of my daydream.

"You guys excited?" The doctor smiled at us.

I gave a fake smile.

"What do you guys want?" She asked us as she put in her gloves.

I looked down playing with my phone.

"It doesn't matter to me." Princess slightly chuckled.

"What about you father to be?"

I looked up. "Uh..." I cleared my throat.

"Don't matter."

"Long as it's healthy right?" The doc began rubbing that gel or whatever you rub to see on the ultra sound.