Disappointed Part 2

It was around midnight when DJ and I finally made it back to the hotel. I had been trying to call August but he obviously turned his phone off or blocked my number because it kept going straight to voice mail.

I was hoping he would hear me out, but if I knew nothing else about him, I knew he was stubborn and the fact he answered neither my calls or text were a sign of the his stubbornness kicking in.

I made the long trek to our room, put my key card in and opened the door. As I looked around the room I saw that Aug had removed all his stuff from the room.

I sat on the bed trying to call him again. But still no luck. I kicked my heels off and plopped back on the bed.

I sent him a million calls and text trying to explain, I don't see what the problem was. It wasn't my fault.

I looked down at my phone excited to feel it vibrate, only to see it was DJ's number. I wanted to tell him everything that was going on, but I knew if I told him, it would just make things with him and Aug worse.

I decided to look at Aug's twitter to see if he said anything about it. Some people throw subliminal shade on social media. I didn't know if he was one.

As I scrolled through it seemed he was having a series of convos with his fans answering their questions. But one in particular stood out.

A fan asked him if he was seeing anyone, he replied "that ain't yo binesss but noupe!"

I know we agreed on that being the answer when asked about it, but the exclamation point led me to believe it was more than our pre-planned answer. I felt it was him saying he was done with me.

I threw on some house shoes and still in my dress he bought, I went on a mission to find him. I was not going to sleep until he allowed me to explain.

I went down to T's room to see if Aug was in there. I knocked on the door but got no answer. I knocked again still no answer. I went to D's room it was the same thing.

Did he really tell everybody to ignore me?

AUGUST P.O.V.

" T don't open that door I'm not playing." I eyed him as he got up to open the door.

"Man at least cut on the phone and see what she got to say." Big T sat back on his bed while I sat in the chair

I ignored him. I cut both my phones off as soon as I get off stage. I ain't want to hear shit she had to say.

"Well give me my shit back." T snatched his phone that I was tweeting my fans from.

"August maybe it was a real emergency." D was sitting at the desk drinking a beer.

"What? Her thinking I owe her something? I don't have to do this shit, I do it because when I said I was all in. I was. I waited for two hours after I got off she still didn't show up. She don't care about me. DJ probably talked her ass into sight seeing or some shit. And you know she listening to every fucking thing come outta his mouth." I sat my feet on the stool.

"Had Candace and Desiree not thought fast enough, I would've looked like a total ass up there."

"You're making her out to be Crystal when she's not." D chimed in.

"They all the same." I waved my hand and looked at the moon out the window.

"How do you know if you won't talk to her?"

"I'm not finna argue with you niggas over no braud."

"I personally think you trying to find an excuse to break up with her, because you scared if you stick in it too long your feelings will be in there, and she'll hurt you." T looked over at me.

"Whatever." I waved him off.

"Don't treat her like that unless she give you a reason. And regardless about how you feel, she ain't gave you a reason." D added.

"I'm going to get her. Yall talk this shit out, then get your shit out my room." T got up.

"Nigga I paid for this."

"I don't give a fuck nigga." T laughed and walked out.

"I'm firing him."

"You would never fire T. That's the only friend yo ass got." D chuckled and left out.

JAZMINE P.O.V.

T let me in the door then walked down the hall toward D's room.

Aug was sitting in the chair looking out the window unbothered by my presence.

"When you said you were single on twitter you meant that?"

"Yup. Nigga try to treat you right. But that shit don't matter to you. Nigga try to be real about how he feel and you act ungrateful. So nah. I'm going back to me. Keep this shit professional like you said. And once this shit over we can end that shit too." He stroked his beard and got up.

"Did you even look at your phone?"

"Ain't shit to look at but some mutha-fucking excuses and I ain't trying to hear it." He opened the door to leave.

"So it doesn't matter to you that I was in an accident?"

He closed the door and put his head down in shame.

"That I was on my way to your concert but a truck rear ended us and we had to wait for the police. That I cried practically all night on the curb because I felt so bad about disappointing you."

"Baby I --" he turned around.

"Not once did you stop to think that maybe something had happened to me beyond my control. you were only thinking about yourself. So you know what we don't have to wait till it's over. I'll leave tonight." I got up to walk to the door but Aug grabbed my arm and softly pinned my hands to the wall with his.

"Get o--"

Before I could finish my statement he joined his mouth with mine. I tried to speak but he wouldn't let me.

Instead he let one hand travel to my behind pulling me closer into him.

He began to outline my collarbone, leaving behind the words -- I'm sorry -- with each kiss.

"You forgive me?" He pecked my lips. His hand still on my ass, the other still being held to the wall.

"Yeah." I looked at his lips then his eyes.

"I'm new to this baby be patient with me." He sucked on my bottom lip then pulled away.

"Okay." He let my other hand go and I put them both around his neck.

"You okay tho? You don't need to go to the doctor or nothing do you?"

"No I'm good." I played with his ears.

"You sho'?"

"Mm-hmm." I pecked his lips.

"You look beautiful by the way."

"Thank you bum." I tapped the tip of his nose and smiled.

"Gon wait for me in the room while I get my clothes out for tomorrow." He gave me one last peck and let me go.

"But give me a chance to prove to you I'm different tho babe. I will never purposely hurt you or disappoint you."

He shook his head he understood and we continued back our kissing session.

Until T walked in.

We separated from each other. I pulled down my dress.

"Get out my room. Both of y'all." T came in like clockwork.

I laughed. "Goodnight T." I hugged him and left down the hall to our room.