In Due Time

**** I want to sincerely thank each and every reader who sincerely gave this book a chance, although people tried to come at me hard about it. I promise on everything as always with everything I write, I won't disappoint you. Thanks for believing in me. Luv you so freaking much!

Also Aug has a new song out. It's in the m/m ****

AUGUST P.O.V. -

I had finished dinner and some more people came over. We were all sitting in my kitchen eating the food I prepared.

I was sitting on top of the counter, talking to my best-friend and producer Knuck. He was leaned over on the counter eating next to me, talking about some projects we were working on.

Ke was sitting at the table eating talking and laughing with Knuck's wife, Ky'Anne.

And Big T, my bodyguard was sitting next to Jazz at the counter on my wooden stools.

"T stop." Jazmine swatted his hand, as he tried to take a wing off her plate.

"You not gon' eat it." He shrugged.

"Take it." She laughed, moving her plate toward him.

There was plenty of chicken left, but T was flirting with her. T was a naturally silly and flirtatious dude. He was that way with practically every woman, that's his personality.

But as I looked over there at her laughing with him, it did something to me.

Jealous?

Nah, just territorial. She wasn't mine but I had my flag and when I was ready, if I was ready, I wanted to be the first to stake my claim.

"We need to set up a schedule to record these songs before you..."

Everything Knuck was saying was a huge blur, as I was tuning him out to keep my ear to the ground of Jazz and T's conversation. Making sure it didn't get too friendly. I saw him giving looks that screamed he wanted her when she would turn her head or move, as he watched her figure in her dress.

"So let me take you out Ms. Jazzy?" T asked her.

"No T." She blushed laughing.

"Why? We'd make some beautiful babies together. Look at this face. " T rubbed both sides of his face, trying to show her how handsome he was.

"Oh my God." She covered her eyes smiling.

"You listening man?" Knuck furrowed his eyebrows looking at me.

"Yeah, hold on one sec." I jumped down from the counter and went over to T and Jazz.

"T I need to show you something upstairs for a minute." I motioned my head towards the door.

"I'll be back. Don't go nowhere now Ms. Jazzy." He told Jazz.

"I'll be right here T." She laughed and went back to eating her food.

I silently led T up to my bedroom upstairs.

"What's up boss?" He closed the door behind us.

"I need you to lay off Jazz, aight."

"What-chu mean?"

"Like lay off." I tried to motion to him that, that meant stay away.

He thought about it for a minute.

"Oh so you are feeling her?"

"I ain't say all that. I just don't want our professional and personal lives getting intertwined. You know how that shit gets." I lied.