Good Morning Surprise

***this chapter may not be for some folks. It's a little graphic and awkward. You might want to skip if you sensitive to graphic things."

Jazmine POV-

"Hey DJ." I locked myself in the closet in the basement.

"What the hell is going on? Why you acting like you hiding?" He asked me over FaceTime.

"I'm not hiding it's just I don't want August to hear me. He's sleep now, but he's so nosey."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I want to surprise him."

"Okay..." DJ said lost.

"I want to surprise him." I emphasized surprise.

"Bitch I'm lost."

"He gets cramps in his side, when we try to have sex. And he's still in a bit of pain. So I want to ya know...ease his pain without him having to put in work."

"Oh slob on his knob?"

"DJ." I sucked my teeth.

"Call a spade a spade. You want his beautiful babies in your throat."

"I'm hanging up."

"You the one calling me from a damn dungeon."

"Can you not be so graphic? I have virgin ears."

"They way you was moaning when I walked in ain't shit about you a virgin."

I straighted faced him. 😒

"Me on the other hand I'm holy. I don't partake in such abomination."

"Can you just tell me what I need to do?"

"He has to tell you what he likes."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't teach you that he has too. He knows what feels good to him. As long as you don't bite him and be gentle he'll show you the rest."

I was getting so nauseous. The thought of putting his thing in my mouth was just 😷

" you got some Popsicles?"

"Yeah."

"Practice on one first. And just imagine his as one only with cream filling." He evily smirked.

"Goodbye." I hung up and went upstairs.

It's a Popsicle I told myself where I searched my freezer for the jolly rancher Popsicles. I pulled one out.

It's a Popsicle.

I scrolled on my phone to a pornsite with a woman giving care with her mouth and tried to replicate her moves on the Popsicle.

I almost choked myself.

Popsicles are meant for the tongue not the throat.

I threw the Popsicle away and went into the room with Aug. He was laid out on the bed sleep. His hand on his stomach and one behind his back.

It's just a Popsicle.

I slightly lifted the covers to reveal his boxers which had an opening on the crouch.

I tried to move it to the side looking to make sure he didn't wake up.

It's just a Popsicle.

I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed and pulled it out.

This wasn't a Popsicle. It was long, thick and had hair. 😷😷😷😷