2-1999

The day after that, Jawad went to school, full of corridors and classrooms. He stepped upstairs along with the students where at least, the assembly was over. He saw a girl, opposite to his classroom. Bespectacled and holding few books on her chest. Her wavy hair and the smell of perfume made him deeply close his eyes with a smile on his jaw, when the girl passed by. The school bell continuously rang, his eyes opened. Horrendously. He anxiously rushed through the hallway to his classroom, right before the teacher presented himself. Unfortunately, Jawad only had a friend to share the incident with, while on the other hand, Kochu looks for his own world. The person who was a lone friend to Jawad was Kochu. Jawad used to sit beside Kochu, an absent minded by nature and when he talks to Jawad, only the everyday school life and studies.

On the contrary, Kochu was unpredictable in terms of his emotions. Whenever he looked at the eyes of Jawad, Kochu gave Jawad the red tiffin box. The individual got overjoyed with various types of new recipes. Kochu was from a financially unstable family. They only lived in a house made of tin. Kochu's father worked for a brick factory, while his mother was a small fish merchant who sell them with a small market and the remaining fresh fishes were cooked or fried at home. Most of the fish farms were from the beautiful rivers of Sadarghat, where the boats or ships import and export the fresh fishes. This impacts billions of people. On the contrary, Jawad was an imbecile who could not understand calculating money might be subtle.

Jawad and Kochu sat beside each other while the rest of the class were talking to each other.

"Kochu, I saw that girl again! From Section 1! Remember yesterday? When they were smiling at us? Aaaand you are eating the bhelpuris...right," whispered Jawad.

Kochu was continuously gobbling down a mouthful of chocolate bars.

"Oh, that one? She's very uh, you knowwwww?" mumbled Kochu, while eating.

"How long do you plan on eating like that?" Jawad screamed softly.

"Not for long as I'm done. Now that I'm full, now, talk, what you have seen from the girl?" said Kochu after burping out loud.

"The fragrance from her hair oh my god, and the smile from the caramel lips OH MY GOD! I think it's safe to say I.Am.Obesssed. But unfortunately, she has really "powerful" friend circle. I felt like that she had lacked real friends...you know? Like it...kinda...led her into the selfish needs? Does that make sense?" explained Jawad.

"You sure bro? Sounds kinda eh to me" asked Kochu.

"When I say her eyes that stabbed me on my heart I.MEAN.IT. And that luscious face AAAAAHHH!" said Jawad.

"O God! Stop fangirling OVER A GIRL!!" said Kochu.

"I certainly cannot do that cuz like...YOU KNOW???? It's like love at first sight Its pretty damn difficult for an idiot like me to describe it" explained Jawad.

"You, young man, ARE GONNA MAKE ME PUKE! Please just...talk less and work more" said Kochu.

The teacher arrived in class.

Despite coming from the family of poverty, Kochu was quite a fat kid. On which Jawad hardly noticed because in his perspective, he would like to keep his family life private. In Jawad's case, mental illness increased due to their high expectations and things that are probably kept in secret that might even lead them to damage in parts of the brain. But according to a new research, if we restructure our brain, with such thoughts and processes, our mental illnesses would recover well.

As Jawad could not notice a true friend in Kochu, he always try to hang out with some "very powerful" friends. Kochu used to get annoyed, and felt ignored on the surface. In reality, even Jawad got ignored in the conversations, despite the fact that he attempted to engage. Most of the gossip were girls, porn, movies, and sports or going to a cafeteria, far different than the 'deeper' conversations that Abeda had with Jawad. Usually, Jawad pretended to understand what she was saying, except he let her know a few times.