21-1952

They just got into bicycles, a rickshaw date and the cities that may have been empty but nature was everywhere. The music was soothing in their ears and smoothly adjusts the vibe of not only love but also living in a moment. Salam and Shotto were giggling, while eating an onion fritters, which only had more onions and chilies but least batter. It was not only spicy, it was craving and a lot juicier. Their love started to grow into a potential of getting married. But would it end well?

The visuals of love were simple as something that could not be expected.

On the other hand, Shehtaj took Mamun to a tree, where the brown color cloaked, hooded hermits were meditating. One of them was the old man that he met from the prayer hall. Their meditation broke with one of them, which turned out to be the haggard. He was energetic and joyful than before. The trees were vibrating like a shockwave, just above. Similar to the radio signal, the tides were showing its peaceful vibe. The woods were a little dark but only the light was shining bright in the center. It may be unseen to others but those who are aware of time travel and astral projection.

"Well, greetings! Welcome to the land of the Astral Hermits! Good to see you again, Mr. Jawad. And well, my lady, Shehtaj, you are still as beautiful, but the burnt scar? How did it come?" asked the jolly old man.

"Concentration camp! They not only tortured me! But they decomposed some bloody good souls" answered Shehtaj.

"No worries ma'am, I will help you with it!" said the old haggard.

Before, Jawad was about to ask the question about the old man, Shehtaj stated "The man you met, is one of the healers and the Pro Astral Hermit. There are several types such as you are aware of the Time Jumpers, which are actually the basic and learn to time travel by possessing the person who died in the original timeline, and creates a new dimension after changing its sequence and characters. As you are actually changing a bit of a sequence. The Astral Hermits could time travel visibly without possessing it, and can't come out of the timeline quick, similar to a time jumper. But they are wiser than the time jumpers. The wisest of all is The Pro Astral Hermit, they are not only the time travelers but also the quickest time traveler, who just could pass through time, just to see, what the time jumpers and Astral Hermits are actually doing plus they predict the ultimate future"

It got Jawad quite astonished about the fact on not only time jumpers but the whole thing surrounding him. In certain means that there were chances that, he could redeem the buffoon, Salam. In that case, Shehtaj went close to the old man. Rubbed her forehead, as he was acknowledged about Jawad, trying to fix the original timeline. The only thing advantage for the Pro Astral Hermit was not only healing or predicting the future, but also understands before saying something. The joyful soul buries the sadness through his eyes, because the madness in him could not be accepted. He was so positive enough to become a healer that all the sadness faded away.

Shehtaj became quite the young middle-aged lady, for what she was supposed to be. She revealed to Jawad "Young man, my son would have given up to find me and instead, honoring me for his initiative. But you found me because, you felt your responsibility, not only by saving the amount for our future!"

"But how have you escaped from the torture camp? What is your connection with the Astral Hermits? How did you know about us?" asked Jawad.

"To acknowledge about your great grandmother's issue, I have something to show you" said the hermit.

The hermit hopped through the woods, while Jawad followed him by strolling behind him. He showed an old, brick made house, bound with the bloodstained barbwires and the dark fences. The soldiers were marching round the fields. People were screaming loud in shock. Some dead bodies were thrown in the backside of the concentration camp. It was a revulsion plus the tremor that even the common people were scared to get inside.