38- THIRD DIMENSION (CLIMAX)- POST WAR RECESSION 1971

Surprisingly, Kashem and Nitra made a small fuchka (small flatbread with boiled potato spices, served with tamarind sauce) shop which children enjoyed eating it. On the other hand, Chikku and Gyankosh, instead of being a roadside goon, they capitalized their sweetshop.

Rahat and Rehana were siblings in such that they're not half-siblings. Chandrima and her father, Krishnandu helped the tribes to educate the Bengali society, but suddenly, it stopped because of the goat-like demon started to come nearby.

It had a large sharp teeth which could kill anyone, but protected by the elder trees, which showed that some part of the history would change for the better. Seven people, similar to the illegal variants came into their true form. Their human form were softer and healthier to look at then their zombie appearance, and they were black cloaked hooded men. The background was based upon the trees and lakes, as transitioned, the leader reached him.

"I recognized you at the moment, when you were speaking in some kind of a new fashion. Excuse my aggression" said the leader.

"It's alright?" said Jawad.

"Well, in that timeline, Kashem wouldn't have been succeeded, if it weren't you" said the leader.

"Excuse me, what really happened right there? At this universe?" asked Jawad.

"It'll be told by a man you met in 1952 and post-1970" answered the leader.

All of these men were vanished but something more to the mystery has added due to such as the signs have stood up. All of the things were destroyed and slid onto the invisible pipe. He was scared but not as the last time.

It was more of a journey that sheds to the reality. Furthermore, his eyes opened to a real world and at the same time, it made him feel dizzy and got unconscious. Jawad was no longer the 1999 version and yes, it is the present day!