8-1980

The conversation with the head editor was finished, he took some of the salaries from the accounts, where he could at least earn it for the family.

Sohail, walked out of the office. In the middle of the empty street, he was stepping to the footpath. All of a sudden, four aggressive hooligans approached him aggressively. They were shocked and speechless, while looking at the journalist. Sohail was petrified, but the hooligan leader kneeled down with a humble expression. That surprised him in such a manner, that he might have 'forgotten' what has done in the past. The hooligans wore some colorful shirts tucked in with their trousers, while the lead had the long hair and the mustache, wearing sunglasses the other goons just had long shirts.

"My brother, my guru!" overjoyed the leader.

"What guru?" asked Sohail.

"Guru, you have helped me during my odds! How can't I be grateful?" begged the leader.

"What exactly happened? Who are you?" said Sohail.

The leader looked surprised. Looking at both of their men, whispering and asked the smartest of them. Judging by the expression of the eyes, the intelligent one was surprised to understand the 'time travel'. That identification did shocked the leader as well. It was because, Sohail's certain way of speaking had been changed, while some forms of dialect were not in the 80s, as it was on the 90s. The style of walking in the 80s were the era of simplicity with the rage of the gangsters, while the 90s became the stylish era of the 'real romantic heroes'.

"Chikku bhai, he is not our guru!" said the smart one.

"What do you mean he's not our guru?" asked the leader.

"He's from the another universe" said the smart one.

"Gyankosh, what nonesense are you talking about? How could you simply guess that?" exclaimed the leader, Chikku Bhai.

"According to our 'Guru' book, people from the other dimensions, could posess a family or some pretty close to them. Haven't you see how is he speaking? Or walking? No one usually walks too strangely than the other time or dimension, there" said Gyankosh.

Sohail, as Jawad properly looked at him, when the goon unveiled his glasses. Jawad felt familiar to Chikku Bhai's face. He looked like his best friend, Kochu's father. Was he the former goon? Now the sweetshop owner? Sohail cleared his throat louder than expected.

"I remember Sohail dada to be the upright person but, how could he be that hippy from America?" whispered Gyankosh.

Chikku Bhai quickly believed in it.

"Well, dada, I think, you are from the other dimension, aren't you? Who are you? You are not our guru" interrogated Chikku Bhai. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

Chikku Bhai screamed and held the collar. Sohail overheard the conversation right before Chikku bhai's choking.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHICH YEAR ARE YOU FROM?" screamed Chikku Bhai.

"I...AM...YOUR...FUTURE...SON'S...BEST...MATE!" Jawad huffed.

Chikku Bhai's rage calmed down. It's because it was the matter of his child that he need to understand. Since then, Chikku Bhai's aggresive heart softens a bit. "Which year?", asked Chikku Bhai gently.

"Ninteen ninty-nine, the year of romanticism and the rise of the post-modern Dhaka city" said Jawad.

"Who is the president?" asked Chikku Bhai.

"As you are asking about the president, in reality, the prime minister is setting the whole run"

"Who?"