14-1980

The explanation of Rehana shocked the actual side of the story, as for Jawad, as the contrast to Sohail (as Jawad 'possessed' his body), who already knew, but there are some tweaks that had to be resolved. From Jawad's knowledge from the original timeline, it would be simplified a bit because it may also shock Rehana, Chikku and Gyankosh, who may be expert about the basic limits of the timeline, but what Jawad may reveal, it would turn something, quite new for them.

"As the original timeline, as per my knowledge, Uncle Sohail died while in an encounter with Salam at the university. But Salam turns out to be, unfortunately, my grandfather because Rahat is my father. All of these things that you have stated, also the incidents are a little bit altered. As far as I know, that after his partial memory loss, his temper struck harder but gone a lot insane towards the investigation. A lot of his friends and colleagues haven't supported him, but you (Rehana) secretly helped him to get out of that loss. As he inspected more, could not spend much time with family, he forgot the value of responsibility but when the declaration about the protest was about to be cleared off, which the actual incident was hidden into the ground. Henceforth, we have least time to explore it" explained Jawad.

It shocked Rehana, as she realized that the youthfulness in Sohail faded after the responsibilities storming in his way. No father nor a mother, not a single parent could take care, until Uncle Haleem opened his sweet and grocery shop. The original timeline burst Rehana into the rain of tears, the flowers blinking on her eye of love towards Sohail.

"Let me kiss my Sohail! I love him so much! I could not admit, because of the charm that he had during the university days, as well as his way of investigation. Plus, his command towards his team was convincing. At the same time, there was a family man hidden inside that workaholic bastard" said the teary-eyed Rehana.

Rehana became so emotional that she kissed Sohail, but basically, she kissed her 17 year old nephew, Jawad on his passionate lips. Her lips were creamier than the wet ones. The fireworks of celebration that she reached and connected Sohail towards Jawad, as she believed that reaching a variation of Sohail forms not only love but a celebration of joy. Rehana hugged him in such a manner, that the middle of the feet almost was about to go to her thigh, which he controlled.

"Enough of the kisses and hugs!" interrupted Chikku Bhai.

"To further settle it down, the sequence may not change, but the character may alter. So we need to prepare for ourselves! Before morning, we must have to perform the sequence, properly in order to get the characters change. One must die, while the other may survive" added Gyankosh.

It came to a shock for all of them. The theory may not be right or wrong but the emotions were quite mixed and at the same time, it was heavier than what it would have been. The thunder may struck, but the sea waves may calm the moment down, if the sequence had been done right. Jawad, as Sohail commanded Chikku and Gyankosh to follow him with their respective vehicles: bike, while Rehana gave a gesture, he sat on Rehana's back. As Jawad, it would be the last time to experience with a bike with his aunt, while, for his uncle, it would be a ride of a lifetime. It was more of such that the ride was a breezy ride, while she sped through the stone roads, as well as the bumpy ride, which reminded him of the 'Roman Holiday', where the princess, as an unexperienced individual, they had a fun ride, where the journalist got surprised, with a genuine awkward smile, which won the hearts of the audience with a greater delight. Speaking of delight, there are wonders but consequences could also come, if reality is to be understood.

As soon as they reached the university, it was gloomy and empty. It may have a hollow road, made of bricks, but the university was compared to the Greek Court, where Mark Anthony gave his important speech after the death of the political leader, Julius Caesar, "Friends, Romans And Countrymen!"

Since the meeting of Michael, Rehana reminded of Shakespeare through her ears. Sohail was one of the best contenders of the journalism field. If he could make his uncle proud by putting a good use through his body and soul, it may had him last longer. He was doing it in the order of sequence, but would the character change or may one reform?

As Sohail entered the university along with the brave and loyal Rehana, while Chikku and Gyankosh arrived at the scene. Sohail ordered Chikku and Gyankosh to go to the cafeteria entrance, while he took Rehana to the store room, where all the secrets from the university were sealed.

Chikku and Gyankosh tiptoed to the long walls, where the small stadium-like stairs led to the entrance to the cafeteria, previously called 'canteen'. The students were dressed as the unemployed hippies, while the girls were more attracted towards them. They also were smoking weed that led them to their bizarre dreams of making money by night and forget their families with them, screwing up by themselves. Surrounded by the odds of the weird faces of themselves, they danced with the cacophonous version of The Beatles.

The stupors joined the dance, by kicking their legs and sang loud by saying 'Do Re Mi De So La Di Do', which the 'drug addicted students' joined their version and sang, as if they were friends. Just like a Pied Piper Hamelin, he convinced the students to enter the cafeteria, where they locked with a door knob. Inside, they were acting as if the post-apocalyptic zombies were trying to bump the door harder.

Meanwhile, Sohail and Rehana walked into the store room. It was scattered and a lot of archived files, which actually have the secrets. It was more of a wasteland than a storeroom, where the spider webs plus the dust on the cover created the mundane life of the students. Not all students were drug addicts, but some were powerfully corrupted due to the lack of mental health care and love from their parents. Some were manipulated by the entertainment of the chaotic world, while some just experimented by abusing the substance.

They searched over the store room, until a photo of Salam was shown inside a voting poster. Rehana looked closer to the photo, as he looked young and stout. The thick mustache explained the true sense of the criminal in disguise in the form of a blessed man on which the nation might be attracted with. Our society had been addicted with the outer beauty, while the inner beauty wasn't appreciated.

"What happened?" asked Sohail.

"This is the mask, as stated in the database that, he secretly betrayed the country during the war which he could not succeed, plus the government of the pre-independent Bangladesh was hunting him down, since the 1952 Language Movement Protest" explained Rehana, that to her utter shock, it was about to be slipped off from her hand. As it was the newspaper article, Sohail quickly held her hand. Rehana looked at him as, the nephew acting like his uncle. His youthful smirk charmed her.

"Rehana, don't worry, I'll keep it safe" said the warm-hearted Sohail.

Rehana smiled, plus all of them became ready during the days of the final battle. The auditorium was open-wide, while everyone stepped into their sits. The hall was more of a church hall than an opera theater. People, especially Rahat, Sabeda, Uncle Haleem and Aunt Haleema were clapping continuously on the stout, good-looking man who walked onto the stage to share the speech. He was no other than Salam Ul-Karim, the ruthless politician, who just smiled at the public, until, the time ticks and the intruders arrived.