16-1952

It was a month before Protest Movement, where the declaration of Language turned into a deadly consequence. It was the time, when the former Prime Minister of UK, Winston Churchill visited the United States, 'The Greatest Show On Earth', have been premiered and Korean War was about to get a ceasefire.

In the smaller corner of the world, yet, Bangladesh was about to make its first row in the history. By that circumstance, we all must be aware of the Liberation War, connected to the 1971. The man was dragged to his small home, where his impregnated wife, serving him with hot water and rubbing his mud and blood from his forehead. By those four men, they laid him into the table. Back then, Bangladesh was called East Pakistan. When the Partition happened in the 1947, during the Second World War, that Language boundary had built-up to no good.

The beard and the way he dressed was of Fidel Castro, such as the dark military-like shirt, with a baggy pant, who laid down, closing his eyes. The flies were surrounding around him, due to the excessive mud around his body. The injured toe was more of a stale wound, than Sohail's first state, due to the clay that covered all of its things.

His pregnant wife, along with his child at the age of ten, were standing, concerned in front of him. It was more of an anticipation, waiting for him to open his eyes, despite breathing with his fullest, as a wounded person do. He slowly was waking up, looking at a grandfather clock, a calendar and a wardrobe. Jawad recognized a familiar face, which gave him shock to see the younger version of Sohail, as the wife was quite tall. She wore a thick sari, as the hair tied bowl at the back. She looked naturally beautiful, where no makeup was needed. It was more that was seen in the pictures that had been stored in Jawad's and Sohail's room.

The grandfather clock was quite the first time for Jawad to see it, as to the contrast, the board was the third time, where it showed a family tree. It wasn't mentioned earlier in the story, just to notice the basics of the time-jump, as mentioned by Uncle Haleem and Gyankosh in the 1980s.

"Grandma Sayeeda?" he had his mouth wide open. Jawad recognized his grandmother immediately for her beauty, also the younger Sohail for his twinkling eyes, with the square framed spectacles.

Sayeeda smiled, after the tears of joy burst out from her eye.

"Mamun, are you looking at me or the grandfather clock?" she giggled, Jawad.

Mamun looked surprised with the beautiful smile that he was mesmerized by. He was reminded, as spoken by his mother in 1999, was a little bit vague. But keep in mind, the time had been ticking, as everyone and everything have their own perspectives and principles of their own story. Mamun was once a son of a business lady millionaire, Shehtaj Kabir. He had a worst habit of spending the expenses into the extreme. He used to even party out with friends, with a huge sum of money, without even thinking of calculating it more than twice.

After he graduated from Oxford, his return caused his limitation towards the discrimination of religion, language and the lack of openness in the other side of the country. Nevertheless, he almost faded his Bangladeshi language, but the mother encouraged him to speak it. Little did he knew, the extreme way of spending money, led to his mother's disappearance. But, also the fact, that his property was taken by the opposition country's authorities. Until, he met his wife, Syeeda from school, who happened to study in Dhaka University in the Economics Department. At the same time, she was also a social activist, who screamed at the discrimination against religion, because a lot of people were tortured killed in the concentration camp, which was quite similar to the criminal mental asylum, with chairs and a lot of silver wired thorns in the holder, along with the people who got into a lot of shock therapy to get on to the truth.