29-POST-WAR RECESSION 1971

Instantly, Kashem retreated back slowly to pave the way for the zombie to come out of it. Along with one, three other zombies were coming out of the way. Their flesh were rotten, eyes were dirty black like a cancer patient and their bodies were thinner. Others have their eyes looked red that they have small fangs to bite over a body. On the contrast to Kashem's bravery, Jawad's soul was shivered! The cold fog started to thicken, when the four ghosts were trying to get near him.

He was about to run but they stopped approaching him. Kashem's scared expression changed into a questionable one "huh?"

"Aren't you a traveler?" asked the leader of the zombies with a cold baritone voice.

"This is Kashem, the gangster! What business do you want with me?" screamed Kashem.

"You are not Kashem! I know you!"

"What do you mean?"

"I've seen a lot of time travelers, masquerading as either a family relative or someone connected. But I haven't seen someone like you who changes the events and fate to their characters. We always believed that past can't be touched but you are touching something to have some consequences!"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"So, Jawad...oh sorry, Kashem the gangster, why are you here?"

"Tell me who are you? Otherwise, I will use some verses against you all"

"We are the illegal time variants. We're not supposed to enter the dead bodies...fermented. We did it for not only for scaring the living's ass off but at the same time, we've no dimension to penetrate" explained the lead zombie.

"But why are you after me?"

"Why are you screwing off the original time, just for the personal advantage? And why a spoilt brat like you expect a happy ending? Don't you like that part of the reality?"

"Your reality is never mine! You are just trying to frame me from doing these!"

"I don't really care! If don't return to the original timeline, I'll eat your brain to death! Then? You have no other dimensions to go than stuck here!"

Kashem or Jawad, trembled upon fear and uncontrolled. He ran away from the aggressive illegal time variants who were chasing around the woods. Until, a hooded man stepped in which enhanced something safe and sound. The illegal ones got scared and stepped away.

After the coast got cleared, Kashem looked at the hooded man, who was quite older. When he unveiled the hood, Kashem was quite surprised-it was the middle aged man with the white kurta from 1985!

"Well, what're you doing in this timeline? With the body of a dangerous hooligan! Dude! You're about to die!" said the concerned white kurta man.

"Sorry, sir. I was just roaming off the woods, then this..."

"Well, I need to show you something"

Kashem was questioned about the issue and unexpected answers will rise on. Hence, the man with the white kurta took him to a woods, lightened by a white round sun, which was similar to an orbit and five hooded men were meditating on the spot. It was such that the enigmatic side of the time travel was about to be opened towards its core.

"Sir, is this the 'another time portal'?" asked Kashem as Jawad.

"That's actually called the 'Universe ALTERFICATION' which means Astral Loop Time Energy Radiation Force in Central Adjacent Transformation into Orbit North. I understand that these words won't make sense. As you've altered some universes earlier from the original timeline, there are certain things that you need to face" explained the man with the kurta.