31- POST WAR RECESSION 1971

In the midst of the crowds, a girl stepped in.

She was beautiful as the mix of Malay and Chinese. Unlike Nitra, who was glaring at her, she was calm and gentle. The male crowds put their heads down with respect and prosperity. It is because of the Chief's strictness also with the honor.

On the context to that, a police man fell in love with a princess, but she died sitting on the well. In the midst of that, the root of all causes were the former colleague of the policemen who had intimacy with the tribal maidens which made him ban the lecherous people to go to the bars or disrespect any women.

"Meet my daughter, Chandrima. She is graduated from University of North Bengal in Political Science but due to her background, she's also under the recession. Since then, she decided to serve for her people" said Krishnandu.

Chandrima, the chieftain's daughter came closer seductively which made Nitra jealous of her. While Selim, Rahat, Gyankosh and Chikku closed their eyes as a ready for an embarrassment. Kashem was just a chad and too stiff to easily get seduced, until Jawad loosens it.

"So, you're the rebel" said Chandrima seductively.

Nitra had her mouth opened.

"Excuse me, I got a job to do!" snapped Kashem.

Nitra giggled but enraged Chandrima.

"I'm not as embarrassed as you're but, he told me a lot about you, to be honest" lied Chandrima to calm Nitra down.

Everything went well, when Rahat, Chikku and Gyankosh were planning to help Kashem to prove him innocent. Selim just sat down in front of the pond to look at the snakes fighting with mongoose, which would become ominous.

Meanwhile, Madame Ruby poured a glass of red tea. Two of the girls: Adrita and Jhilmil sat beside each other, while Madame Ruby was at the center.

Madame Ruby was wearing a white sari, covered her hair with the scarf and collar with the black shawl. She wore sunglasses, even though they were inside the mansion. Her silver chains were ringing like a bell. The tea was just kept on the wooden table. The grandfather clock was ticking. It was inside the mansion, where it showed the dark sides of the people.

"Girls" said Madame Ruby.

"Yes, ma'am" said both.

"We will have some guests tonight. I think, this may sound a bit odd, after our honorable guard, Mehmood's passing. As our mansion is still safe, we could be free to do the lavish party, perhaps!" said Madame Ruby.

"But...what about that Kashem?" asked Adrita.

"Uff!! Don't ask that name! It may ruin our mood. But for now, the party is on!!!" snapped Madame Ruby.

Suddenly, a knock on the door shocked Madame Ruby and the girls.

"That's probably the guests!" whispered Madame Ruby. She walked through the door and opened. Three men stepped in front of the door. One side was a man on his late 20s, wearing a blue kurta and a black long Arab-styled loin cloth, the other side was a man on his mid-40s who wore a tweedy-suit and a waistcoat inside with a tie under it and a white shirt. The center was a lecherous old man on his mid-60s with his waistcoat with white kurta inside with only the hair on the back. The most late walked in was Rahat's father, Salam.

"Hello Mr. Jahirul, you are looking quite of an 'oddly nice' today" complimented Madame Ruby in a rudely-nice way. Her arrogance contrasted her feelings towards those lecherous men who will be seducing the girls. While Salam's expression was to look at the secrets that Madame Ruby was holding. To mind you, Salam was not from the original 1952 timeline, but from which Jawad had set along, despite the fact that he discouraged and always have scolded Kashem during his unemployment days and the first time as a hooligan plus being a rebel.