39- 2020 COVID

When 'Jawad' opened his eyes, he first saw the man with a kurta and a beautiful teenage girl with specs looked anxious due to his fainted state, just about to gain some consciousness. It was such that something new would be coming which will never be stopped. The room was quite untidy and it was just three meditation mattress on the floor which was comfortable and at least he didn't fall down from the bed. It was COVID, where all the people protested against COVID, which was thought to be human made but after the research, it was God made!

"Are you alright, Mowhad?" asked the girl.

"You! Man in a white kurta! Am I still in 1999?" asked Jawad.

The man in the kurta sighed with relief. It was devastating of Jawad to see such a man of a guide, who had been in the present world. It was of a different vibe that whatever he thought was a hallucination than a reality. It's because of how the story survives into its own self. Few minutes later, Jawad sat on the mattress with a worried look. It was fully blue as the clouds were dark and it will rain.

"My dear nephew, you are the variation of me, Mowhad! You are in an alternative timeline because you created the Third Dimension, with the help of astral projection" said the man with a kurta, who only recognized the scar on the right side of the forehead hit by Rahid in 1999 and left side, a weaker back pain which was probably his 'attempted' suicide. Would it be.....?

"It's impossible! You died on this suicide but how did you manage to get back?" asked Mowhad.

"Mowhad, I know it's being a little crazy experience. Do you recognize me?" asked the girl.

"How do I...Hang on a minute, aren't you?" asked Mowhad.

"In 1999, you've seen me as the girl in the other section and complimented me. I overheard your conversation, by the way" said the girl.

"How?" asked Mowhad.

"I was walking past the examination hall and I heard you and Kochu, bickering about me. I knew you had a crush. In 1980, I was Rehana, because your childishness would never get close to the real Sohail, but the rest is history. The hardest one was, Chandrima! I tried to stop you from revealing that you're a time traveler but you stated it so early that, you even couldn't control the meditation power, but it's understandable that Kashem's aggressiveness comes naturally!"

The older Jawad was numb. Until he revealed "You have crossed the borders of time travel, probably, most in 1970s because of the illegal variants. Considering this fact, you would have screwed it, if I wouldn't have saved your life! Thank God that I was the only guidance. And by the way, that 'other section girl' is your aunt that I got married to".

"So I am 'Sabeda's son? Then, whatever happened, it's all under meditation? What happened to those timelines that I've switched?" asked Mowhad.

"I'd prefer you to see the newspaper headings that are clipped in my room" explained Jawad.

Jawad took Mowhad in his room. It was unfamiliar due to the changes over the years but the only thing that had been stayed was the Michael Jackson poster, which he died in 2009. It was an exhilarating experience on which it showed such a manner that hidden secrets were now unveiled with most paper headings at the clipboard but one was too much of a suspense.

1. September 2005- Senior journalist, Sohail opens a Daily Newspaper 'Shomoy Khondo' (Part of the Times) along with his partner Rehana, after quitting 'Azad'.

2. March 2002- Freedom fighter and former social activist Mamun passes away due to natural death few weeks after his last television interview on the 21st February 1952 Student Protest, survived by his son, senior journalist Sohail and daughter, senior jounalist Sabeda.

3. April 2019- Former freedom fighter and activist, Kashem and wife Dr. Nitra have opened a restaurant named 'Asho Khete Boshi' (Let's Eat) only a low cost for students only.

4. April 1999- Jawad Ul Karim, the son of Journalists, Sabeda Karim and Rahat Karim have survived from the comma, after an attempted suicide from the rooftop.

Now, the most consequential one:

5. September 2018- Head of the DRFA (Double Rapid Fire Action) has disappeared during the Road Student Movement. In the interview, he stated "I'm in the other reality", which was quite vague, according to sources.

6. September 2019- Chieftain Chandrima's school and university 'Utopia' has been celebrating its 50th Anniversary.

"The fifth one is the one consequence that you've made during time travel! It probably has to do with my grandfather, Sohail and that, Abir Hossein who's now a myth because this man had been a secret agent since the 2012s and saved the brainwashed individuals from the tyrants, Kader Hossein and Komola, but this 2018 student protest had been changing him due to your effects of time travel. Otherwise, he's an important part of these two realities. And Chandrima still remains a bachelor, but helping the tribes to grow on education. The 1980s murder is the first murder in the history of Bangladesh, which led a lot of protests, after Sohail and Rehana investigated it" said Jawad.

"This is crap! How did this happen? Anyway, who did my mom got married to?" asked Mowhad.

"Hmm...she has married to Kashem's son, Ridan, a botanist. Studying plants is a more of a work of art! Do you wanna know the reason how did I survive?" said Jawad.

"How?"

"After I fell down from the rooftop, I was fainted for a while. A cloaked man told me that, I have a dimension that you (I mean my nephew) will change, so that I could come back to the roots. Rahat and Sabeda realized their mistakes after the change in the dimension, where he investigated about the bullying and sorted it out. Interestingly, the DNA reports even said that the girl wasn't raped or bullied and it was all made-up by Rahid. Whilst, Rahid turned gentle after rustication".

"The third dimension, astral projection, what's all this?"

"The third dimension is not any alternative universe, it's you who made it but you can't break it because like energy, it can't be made nor destroyed. In accordance to the astral projection, history states that it is also a part of time travel but at the same time, dangerous possessions have been made. Due to the COVID, we thought of doing the time travel but with meditation because everything can't be related to science but also with spirits that has dimensions. Quarantine might have torn us apart but the meditation and astral projection made us together".

After Jawad walked away, the girl arrived at the scene. She said "hi, I'm Dina. But you know the rest and otherwise, I am a classmate of yours during high school. As the 'real Mowad' is the variation of the young Uncle Jawad, it's pretty easy for me to trace you. You started without a variation but you learnt it during time travel. It's pretty awkward that we are into something because I found you beautiful and responsible".

"Beautiful...hmm" said Mowhad.

"You know what's inside you" said Dina, the girl.

Dina exited the scene. It was raining cats and dogs! Mowhad was walking through the stairs to the garden-filled rooftop. He felt the sense of freedom and livelihood for the first time, few months after quarantine in the COVID-19. It was such that most of the timelines were resolved but only some can't be resisted because reality within a reality matters upon what it is. Unfortunately, some deserve to die, while others can't because of the nature of the world. On the other hand, the old grandfather clock was at the storeroom because it stopped within the depth of meditation.

Mowhad's peaceful smile with the light upon his face, stayed with the drizzling rain. Dina arrived at the scene and joined him with the happiest of moments. Let her specs be wet but won't care about the slippery floor in the colorful flowery and fruitful garden. Only that the raindrops just dropped at the brink of his eye.

Time waits for none because you walk through time. Let it be what it is because, you can repeat the past but with a better future with the great chunk of experience. It can be anything, but all is well that ends well.

THE END