37- THE THIRD DIMENSION (CLIMAX)- 1952

Walking inside the door, Jawad saw that the blast went reverse, where Mamun, Haleem and Salaam were shocked but Rehana stepped back with the Pakistani soldier, in a time-lapse, fast forward. The only scenes slowed down were the family reunion, when Mamun find his mom with a lot of joy.

The thunder stroke that the violet rays just was coming in. It was written in the thunderous form: 1952 MONEY. It was more to Jawad's development, that as a teenager, he avoided responsibilities and money due to his activities with fake friends, while Kochu subtly tried to help him with those aforementioned. As he used to spend all money and avoid responsibilities, except for certain things.

Scenario shifted to the family, celebrating the Pahela Baishakh, while Salaam lived happily with Rehana and Rahat as children. Jawad burst into tears, while seeing some really joyful moments on that occasion. Pahela Baishakh is a Bengali New Year celebrated in the 14th of April. It may have some food such as panta (rice filled with water), fried hilsha, spicy mashed potatoes, some raw onions and green chilies. They go to Shahbagh, the place where the Protest took place in 1952 to honor the student martyrs.

Then, the blackouts continued, which led the door to open. The post apocalypse turned into a shining sun. The grandfather clock was still ticking, while people were going reverse. It was more of an opportunity to step into the shoes of a once dangerous man who turned into a national hero.

It was for him, one of the most difficult tasks till date! Cannibalism, adventures with his friends and heal from the tribes. It shows Jawad himself as a character as what would Rahat expect, if not arrogant. Something new that he would witness when the wickedest things would be shoved away to something beautiful that had been signaling all the dimensions away.

On that new door that was beside the grandfather's clock, only two men were meditating. Hence, without any disturbance, he walked in.