Chapter 35 : Mix Of 9 Pt.2 "Ranks"

Momo P.O.V.

"Kyoya ?"

I-is that really him ? Kyoya ?! I..I need to talk to him ! 

Not waiting any longer, I stood up and tried to approach the man. All i had in my mind was him. I need to talk with him now ! This might be my one and only chanc-

"Momo-unnie !"

Ryujin suddenly hugged me from behind not letting me take any step further.

"R-ryujin !"

"Thank you for coming unnie ! This really means a l...."

Ryujin's words didn't really get through my mind as i was focused more on meeting the person I wanted to meet. But I was too late, he's now nowhere to be found...

"Hm ? Unnie ? Is there something wrong ?"

I scanned around once again, hoping to find the same person I've been looking for. But it was proven to be useless, it's like he blended too well with the other trainees.

"N-nothing Ryujin-ah..L-let's sit down and talk shall we ?"

***

Ryujin P.O.V.

"It was really fun to hang out and make new friends in this competition. Everyone's ability is really amazing and-"

I cut my dialogue for a second. Momo-unnie looked a little bit lost in her own thoughts. This is a bit unusual to be honest..

"Unnie ?"

She still muttered to herself. I can't really come up with an idea of what's going on inside her mind. I tapped her hand, wishing it was enough to snap her out from her mind.

"H-huh ?"

"Momo-unnie, are you even listening to my story ?"

"A-ah , sorry Ryujin-ah i...agh...I don't know what's wrong with me today."

Something was really bothering her, whatever it is I'm still not sure. Hopefully it's nothing related to her comeback preparation.

"You look tired unnie, sorry if I make you come here. You should've rest back at the dorm."

"No-no it's okay, I came because I want to give you some support. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, having unnie here is already a good boost for me. Unnie should go home to rest."

Momo-unnie gave me one last cheer and a hug before she bid me a goodbye and walks away. One thing that is bothering me is the name that she muttered earlier...

"Is this Kyoya she's talking about is...Yabuki Kyoya ?"

Kyoya P.O.V.

"ACHOO !"

"Neol bomyeon jaechaegiga naol geot gata~" Mingi suddenly continue as if my sneeze was supposed to be part of Lovelyz' song. Well technically saying, it is...wait no... but... ugh whatever.

"Aigoo, our poor elderly that can't even stand cafeteria's AC" Wooyoung joked.

"Yah, I'm not that old !"

My response was enough to make the whole KQ Fellaz laughed their ass off. I mean I'm not wrong right ? I'm a '95 liner god dang it. Besides do i act too old for my age ?

"Ah but for real the competitor in this place sure is tough," Hongjoong said bringing a new topic to the dining table.

"And some are cute."