Chapter 3 : Support

The morning sun decided to show itself to the world as it shine and light up the world for another new day.

"It's morning already....?"

Momo said with a tired voice and bags under her beautiful eyes. She can't sleep since what happened yesterday. She can't rest assure without any information on the man that helped her. His pained expression got stuck inside her head and got repeated multiple times without her permission.

"AH MOU !"

With frustation she wakes up and do her morning routine way earlier than she usually do. Taking a cold bath , wearing her uniform, and head downstairs. There, she found her parents about to go to work which is unusual for her since usually when she wakes up her parents are already gone to work.

"Wow morning sunshine , any special occasion on being the early bird today ?" her dad asked.

"Nothing special dad, just can't sleep. That's all." She reply with a tired tone.

"Eat some breakfast Momo. Your breakfast and Hana's is in the fridge, don't forget to heat it up. We'll get going now , bye princess." her mom said while looking like she's rushing to go to work with his husband.

"Okay , have a great day mom dad."

With her parents gone, she decided to warm up her breakfast. Since the day that she fainted, she decided to stop doing unhealthy diet like the one she used to do and learn to appreciate her body. Not to forget she finally realized that her body is good enough , even too good for a dancer.

Warm food done , Momo decided to turn on the TV to watch some news while waiting for her sister to wake up.

"Kyoto High once again managed to defend their title as Japan National Basketball Champion , but their ace player Yabuki Kyoya got injured at the last minute after he managed to score a basket that eliminated Aomori High ."

"(Sigh) Kyoya-senpai..."

*bzzz**bzzz*

Her phone vibrate two times which means there are two new messages in her phone. Momo check who could be texting her at this time in the morning and it was Yuko, her mentor.

"Ahh Momo~ who's that ? A boy ?"

Hana-nee quickly appeared out of nowhere creeping behind her sister without any sign.

"Mou nee-san.... don't scare me like that and no i'm texting Yuko-san."

"Ehe gomen , ah Yuko-san ? It's been a while since the last time i met her. By the way , what are you doing this early in the morning ? It's unusual to see you already up at this time of the day."

"Can't sleep , oh Hana-nee your food is in the fridge."

"Oh right !"

Hana quickly leave the scene to take out her food and warm it up so she can have breakfast together with her sister.