Chapter 5 : Talent(s) ?

---Later At The Changing Room---

Momo P.O.V.

How can Kyoya-senpai see that much of details ? It's surprising on how he was able to realize all those mistakes or is it really too obvious ?

"Kyoya is amazing isn't he ?"

Yuko suddenly said cutting Momo out from her own world of thought.

"Amazing ?"

"Yeah, it's been a while since the last time he danced but his ability to see mistakes in dancing is still there."

"Kyoya-senpai used to dance ?"

"Yeah back in elementary school tho , he was so good that he actually beat me in a legit match hahaha." Yuko said ending her sentence with a little giggle.

"W-wow..." I can only widen my eyes and feel amazed by his ability as a human.

"But why did he move to basketball ?" I continue to dig more information on that one male senior of mine, who knows i might find more interesting stuff about him

"Ah i honestly don't know..., he did say that he's bored with dancing so he moved on basketball." Yuko-san explained with a not sure tone.

"Bored..?"I can only question Yuko-san's response. How can someone get bored of dancing ? In my opinion,dancing is unlimited and won't be boring because there's an unlimited potential to it.Is there another reason on why he stop-

"N-ne Momo ?"

"Yes ?"

"Is there something between you and Kyoya that i didn't know ?"

"Something ?"

"Y'know , are you two secretly dating ?"

"D-dating ?! W-with him ?!"

"Yeah , i heard that he'll wait for you at the frontgate. What's up with that ?"

"O-oh that umm he's-"

"Apapapap as long as the two of you don't have any hidden relationship behind my back i'm not gonna question any further. So what's the answer ?"

"I swear , we don't have any type of special relationship Yuko-san. He's just paying me back for a favor."

"I see... because Momo if i have to be honest...."

"Hm what is it senpai ?"

"I like him"

             ----At the school's front gate----

Kyoya P.O.V.

"ACHOO- Heish who's talking about me ?!"

The wind is not even that cold but here i am sneezing out of nowhere , someone must be talking about me. Geez i hope they're talking about the good side of me.

I sigh as i remember those two random guys. I know they're not professionals , i know they're just two random people that Yuko picked. But i just can't stop getting pissed off because of them. Someone just gave you their trust to judge them for a performance and you basically didn't do anything for them , that's just straight up disrespect.

"AISH-"

"Hwa !"

I heard someone got shooked because of my sudden release of stress.Oh there she is.

"Oh sorry Momo , are you ready to go ?"

"Y-yeah , let's go."

The walk to the restaurant was so quiet. Like there's a heavy awkward feeling between the two of us.I want to start a conversation but my mouth just won't open. In the end, we arrive at the restaurant without any conversation on the way.Even when we order food Momo just order the same stuff as me and until the food came to the table it is still really quiet.