Chapter 19 : Wrong ?

Kyoya P.O.V.

"Hyung should we really do this ?"Changbin said following the older guy in front of him.

"Yeah Jisung , we need to ask JYP-nim about it." Chris explains while keeping his walking pace.

"Is it really necessary ? Agh i'm embarrassed just from imagining it."

So it's actually the next few days, we perfected the song we made during the last special program and we decided to title it "Wow".

Right now we're on our way to the office to JYP-nim's office apprently to ask his opinion about our new song and his permisson to upload it to soundcloud. I don't think we really need his permisson tho but i guess better safe than sorry ?

*knock**knock*

"Yes , you may enter."

The four of us stand in front of JYP-nim while Chris explains about the song and play the song in front of him.

His reaction ? Well, he's already smiling from the start of the song especially with Jisung's part.

"Okay this is actually pretty good, i see you guys been improving with music composing and lyrics writing. I'm proud of you guys."

"Thank you so much JYP-nim !"

The room fall silent while the four of us still standing in front of him waiting for any piece of extra information. JYP-nim look at us and well he seems confused..

"Umm...what are you guys still doing here ?"

"Ah JYP-nim uhh with your comment earlier is it safe to say that we may upload it to our soundcloud.....?"

The room falls silent once again not because of scary atmosphere but rather awkward atmosphere.

"You guys do know that you can just upload anything you want without asking for my permission...right...?"

For the third time the room falls silent.

"O-oh..well. Thank you for the feedback JYP-nim.."

"Y-yea..sure..."

The four of us quickly move to the door to remove ourselves from the room full of awkawardness.

"HYUNG I TOLD YOU WE DON'T NEED TO DO IT ! JYP-NIM NOW WILL REMEMBER THAT SONG FOREVER" Jisung said sounding all embarrassed.

"WE NEED TO PLAY IT SAFE Y'KNOW , I'M SORRY !"

"AGHH IMAGINING PEOPLE ONLINE LISTENING TO IT IS JUST UWAAGHH."

"JUST UPLOAD IT ALREADY !" I told them.

And that was the day....

A source of pure meme was born..

---------------------------------------------------------

Momo P.O.V.

"Good Morning Seoho-ssi , oh how about Seoho-oppa ? Awww i dunno what should i call him."

Sana been repeating that questions over a dozen now since morning. We're right now preparing ourselves before we go to shoot SIXTEEN. It's been a few tiring weeks of shooting. The brutal training regimen and diet restriction is driving me crazy...

"What should i call him Momo ?"

"How about...manager-nim ? You don't want JYP-nim to know that you have feelings the manager right ?"

"Oh right !"

"Yep, oh right Mina did you see my hair tonic ?"

"Ah yes , here you go Momo-nee. I'm going to take a bath now."