Chapter 26 : Differences

3rd P.O.V.

A month has passed since Kyoya joined KQ Entertainment and he's starting to question the liability of the company. First of all there's no real trainer here other than the vocal trainer, if you count one as a trainer.

"Do re mi fa so ti do~"

Not that he's being cocky but i'm pretty sure we all know something is wrong when a vocal trainer can't even get the basic right.

Not only from the vocal standpoint, there's no dance trainer / coach here. Most of the time , the trainee will practice dancing on their own or to be precise...

Kyoya is in charge of training the others.

"For this move you go swoosh and bam !"

His way of teaching others sure is unique. The adlibs he makes whenever he do a point never fails to catch the attention and a little smile from the others. But nonetheless he got the job done

Or did he ?

"Alright let's go from the top once again, one two three fou- Seonghwa take out your leg more."

"O-oh yes hyung. Sorry."

"It's okay, once again. One two.."

Training in KQ is really different compared to JYP. Everything went so fast and effective in JYP, making no room for mistakes while here it's quite the opposite.

Kyoya starting to curse inside his mind for being part of this company. He rather be a dance trainer somewhere else, at least that way he can make some money not just here spending energy for basically nothing.

"YAH ! Hongjoong ! "

Kyoya snapped showing his frustration to his new teammate. They've repeated this part for quite a while wasting every minute that they can use to practice another move.

"Mianhae hyung, i'll get it right next time." Hongjoong apologize feeling guilty for the mistake he just did.

"Fine, let's do it once again."

Being mentally stressed out since coming to KQ only makes it worse for him. Not because of the schedule, it was more because he still can't accept the harsh reality that he's not part of the JYP Entertainment anymore. Not to mention, missing the one girl he really cares about been driving him into sleepless night triggering his emotional state even more.

"Five Si- YAH PARK SEONGH-- Yunho ! Teach them ! I'm done here !"

Kyoya once again snapped because of the younger trainee mistakes. He exits the room slamming the door in the process, showing how mad he is. The KQ Trainees can only look at Seonghwa apologetically.

"I'm sorry everyone..."

"It's okay Seonghwa ! Let me help you, shall we redo this part ?" Yunho said cheerfully being totally not affected by the negative atmosphere that Kyoya leave behind. Guess the nickname Yunhogizer truly define what he is.

Back with Kyoya, he's back in the dorm laying on his own bed letting all the negative emotion being sucked into the mattress.

The thoughts of quitting the entertainment starting to rule over his head. The only thing that kept him in this company is the fact that he's not sure what to do if he quits.

Going back to basketball ? While he does agree that ball don't lie, getting back into your old hobby is not an easy thing especially whem you lost interest in it. Also, It's not like he can live everyday making money on streetball.

Going back to Japan is not an option considering he'll need money to buy a ticket to get back to his motherland.

He's stuck in a situation that he doesn't want to. A labyrinth of confusion and uncertainty while being hunt by a monster called age.