Chapter 15 : Commitment

(A/N : Alrighty before we start , i want to give a shoutout to my friend for making the cover above. If you want some cover designing or redesigning for your book , make sure to contact  sexy_minhoe. My friend here got some nice design !)

3rd P.O.V.

"DEBUT !?" Momo said in a shocked tone after hearing the news about Kyoya from Sana.

"I'm really happy to hear that !" Mina said giving a respond too about the news.

"Me too. I hope we'll catch up with him soon. It must've been nice to be able to debut."

Hearing what Sana said makes Momo thinks about her own condition. Her friend already got the chance to debut, meanwhile here she still struggles to keep her vocal stable.She sighed as her mind keep on telling her negative thoughts. Some trainee weren't able to debut and got stuck here until the company cuts their contract.Will the same thing happened to her ?

"Momo-nee are you okay ?" Mina asked

"E-eh ?"

"You've been silent for the past few minutes."

"Yeah, is there something wrong ?" Sana adds with a little worry in her tone.

"N-No I'm okay....

Actually.... don't you guys think Kyoya debuted too fast ?"

"Sorry what ?"

"I-it's not that I envy him,but isn't his training period a little bit too fast ?"

Her statement muted the group's conversation. But she's not wrong, Kyoya's training period is considered pretty short especially for an international trainee.The three stood there thinking about it.

"Could it be Kyoya is JYP's son ?!!" Sana suddenly said out of nowhere.

"EHHH ?!!!" Mina and Momo both replied in shooked.

"JYP ? What's up with JYP ?" Jihyo said suddenly joining the chat.

"Jihyo has entered the chat!" Sana replies mimicking a chatting application which makes the three girls giggling.

"So what's up ?"

"Oh wait what were we talking about again ?" Sana said totally forgetting about the topic.

"Kyoya being JYP's son ?" Mina said trying to bring back the conversation.

"OH RIGHT ! COULD IT BE KYOYA IS JYP'S SON ?!" Sana said once again.

"Nah , that's not even possible I mean he's Japanese while JYP-nim is Korean--"

"Wait Kyoya-san is korean..." Momo said.

"H-huh ?" Jihyo said totally didn't expect the extra info.

The group once again fall into a silent state after the that.

"T-there's no way right ?" Jihyo said trying to pry away the theory.

"It's n-not impossible tho..." Mina responded.

"But how ?" Momo said while looking up trying to catch any idea on how that thing vould've happened.

"Could it be Kyoya is JYP's illegitimate son ?!" Sana respond with another theory.

"Okay Sana you're watching too much K-Drama to learn korean, that's too much" Momo said trying to crush the idea.

"I mean it's possible right ?"

"Okay stop we are wasting time by doing this.The only way to solve this is by asking him directly." Jihyo said trying to end the problem.

"That's a bad idea , it's rude to straight up ask someone if they're a certain illegitimate child of someone." Mina replies.