Chapter 24 : The New Fellaz

"Sorry if most of the members fall asleep. Some of them have a hard day." JB said apologetically.

"It's okay hyung , i really appreciate what you guys did yesterday."

The group spend time together last night at the dance practice room. Karaoke, random play dancr,scary stories, and even a little bit talk about the ladies.

"Yugyeom and BamBam spend their whole stamina dancing to Miss A sunbae's song. Those two youngster really don't know how to control it i guess." Mark said looking at the two troublemaker that fast asleep on the floor hugging each other.

"I swear they look like twins sometimes." 
Jackson adds.

The four of us laugh together. Jinyoung and Youngjae was also fast asleep. JB did say some of them have a hard day, maybe it includes the two.

I wanna stay with them as long as possible, but the time tells me the opposite.It's time to starts moving my belongings because the new CEO will come in an hour.

"Thank you for spending time with me, at least my last time here wasn't a crying session."

"Oh it's time already ? Come on i'll help you move your bags."

"Nonono you guys need to rest !"

"Nope, i don't want to get some rest and regret it later that i didn't spend time with my best friend and ex-roommate. Come on." Jackson said forcing me to agree with his idea.

Jackson is Jackson i guess...

----------------------------------------------------

Carrying my bags, the four of us arrive at the front lobby waiting for the car that will take me away to my new home.

"Kyoya-hyung !"

Wait is that.....Chris ?

Even Jisung and Changbin with his Munchlax plushie Gyu ?!!

There's also two familiar figure there, apparently they are Jihyo and the CEO, JYP-nim.

"Morning everyone and JYP-nim." JB greet the group.

"Jaebum ? Why are you here ?" JYP-nim asked.

"To see my frien--No my groupmate one last time before he go JYP-nim." JB said with a little intensity in his tone.

"I see, what about you two Jackson ? Mark ?"

"Same sir, we're here to see our roommate and friend go for one final time."

"Then i guess we're all here for the same reason huh ?" Chris said joining the conversation.

They all look at one another then nods as an answer, well except for JYP-nim.Not too long after that, a black van stopped outside. A man in a suit stepped out from the car. He then enters the building and stopped in front of us.

"Good morning JYP-nim and everyone."

"Morning KyuWook-ssi, this is the trainee that'll replace Tzuyu as part of the deal. Kyoya please introduce yourself."

I step front a little bit and bows showing my respect for the man that'll be my new CEO.

"Annyeonghasimnika, i'm Yabuki Kyoya. It really is a pleasure for me to meet you sir."

"Oh he's actually more handsome upfront."

His statement caught me off-guard. I didn't expect someone with such high position would compliment me.

"T-thank you sir."

"No problem." He then turns to JYP-nim and offer a handshake with him.

"To seal the deal JYP-nim."