Chapter 2 : Scattered

----D-4 Days Before Japan National---- ----Basketball Finals----

*pant* *pant* *pant*

"GO ! GO ! MOVE FASTER !

It is now 8 PM but the intensity in that gymnasium is still really high. The usual silent gymnasium is filled with sounds, whether it's the coach' voice , the groan of the players that feel soreness on their muscle due to intense training, or just the pant of the players.

"WORK IT ! COME ON , DEFEND THE TITLE !!"

The coach once again shout which is the fuel for the players fire. Today will be the last day they practice with this type of intensity since it won't be good if the players are already tired D-1 Day before the match.

"OKAY ! THAT'S ENOUGH , GATHER UP YOU GUYS."

The tired expression of the players can't be hidden anymore and some are actually really tired to the point they struggle to walk. The players aren't the only one who's tired , the coaching staff is also tired from all the shouting and practice.

"Okay you guys have done great in today's practice , our last practice will be 3 days from now on or if i should say H-1 Day Match until then take care of your body don't do anything stupid that might caused injury to your body because Kyoto High need all of you. Okay Kyoto High on 3 , 1.......2........3......!!"

"KYOTO HIGH !"

---Later---

"Oi Kyoya !!"

The captain of the team Yuga call their ace the one and only Yabuki Kyoya.

"Yuga ?"

"Wanna go eat at the WcD's ? I have some coupons~~~" said Yuga while flicking the coupon like a rich man in front of Kyoya.

"Y'know , even without coupons i will not miss on the opportunity to eat dem glorious chicken at WcD's ! Gaja !" Kyoya replied with passionate tone as he can imagine himself devouring those crispy and flavourful chicken-

"Gaja ?" Yuga asked with a confused face.

"Oh it's means 'Let's go' in Korean."

"WOW OKEY GAJA !! GAJA !! GAJA !!"

The captain of the basketball team shout loudly like a pirate while Kyoya can only facepalm himself and kinda regretted saying a korean word that will stuck inside his friend's head for at least a month. Last time something like this happened , Yuga literally use the word "Jinjja" as a response to pretty much everything even to the teacher which might sounds inappropriate.

Not only adopting the trend of using korean words in everyday life , Yuga also fall into the deep hole pit of korea's most famous music genre a.k.a K-Pop. After seeing f(x) on stage , he quickly fall in love with each members but more specifically he fall in love with Krystal.

"Dude i swear Krystal is Crystal , like damn she's so precious."

This particular sentence is not something new in Kyoya's everyday life. He actually appreciate Yuga's taste of music and choices , what he can't handle is how Yuga is pretty much talking about it every....single....day....minute....second.....
But hey Yuga is his close friend and his captain , as a friend facing these type of stuff is nothing.

-Meanwhile somewhere else in a Ramyun shop-

"Kanpai !!"