Chapter 1 : Wish

*swish*

"Yabuki Kyoya once again !" said a commentator with a fiery tone seems like we're in a gymnasium with a basketball match.

"That's all folks , Kyoto High win once again against Miyagi High a 100 to 87 with Yabuki Kyoya dropping 20 pts , 5 assists , and 7 rebounds ! Now we're only one week away to see who will become the next Japan National Basketball Champion !"

You guys might be wondering who's this Kyoya dude here ? Well , Kyoya is just another student in Kyoto High School and well unlike other students his nationality is actually Korean. He moved to Japan when he was a kid along with his parents which explains why he have two names one is his birth name in korean and another is his japanese name.

"Good job ace !" said Yuga , the captain of Kyoto High basketball team and you probably can tell that our protagonist is the main weapon of Kyoto High given the title ace by his teammates and the name "Japanese DeRozan" definitely screams out that Kyoya is not an ordinary basketball player. Winning the Japan National Basketball Competition last year as a freshman with him winning the MVP , being part of Japan U18 National Team, and many other achievement definitely tells us how people view him as a prodigy and the future for Japan Basketball.

~~~~Later~~~~

"I'm home.." said the young man entering his house.

"Welcome back nii-san !"

"Yo Na-chan , how's school today ?"

"Nothing special , just the usual stuff."

"Welcome back home Kyoya." An older woman shows herself from inside the kitchen.

"Ah thank you mom- Hmm i smell some good food coming from the kitchen."

"Yep Sukiyaki and Oyakodon incoming !!!" An older man answer from the other side of the kitchen before he finally show himself to the other three.

"Dad !? It's pretty rare to see you home this quick."

"Ehey , we gotta celebrate your success kiddo ! So i decided to go home early today."

"Wow thanks dad , really appreciate that."

"Kyoya wash yourself and help me to cut up these vegetables. Nako can you help dad in the kitchen ? Just to make sure he didn't burn anything."

"Oh come on honey that's nonsens-"

"Dad did you turn off the stove before you come here ?" Nako said quickly cutting his dad dialogue.

...

...

...