Chapter 7 : Training ?

----Still The Same Day After School----

Hirai Momo , once again i heard that name. The name of the girl that showed me life will give you other oppurtunites. I swear lately that name's been filling my days, ever since the day that she fainted her name always pops out everywhere like oxygen.

But i can't believe that i forgot about Momo. I forgot that she's also auditioned for JYP Ent , hecks she did tell me about it. Maybe it's not bad to ask about her progress and hey maybe i can ask some tips from her.

On my my way to the art building ~
On my my way to the dance room~
On my my way to ask for some details~

Hmm where did those sentence and tone come from ?

Meh , i'mma think about it later.I knock on the door of the dance practice room waiting for someone to answer back. Surprisingly no one actually answer.

I knock for the second time once again waiting for an answer but seems like my effort was in vain.I tried to open the door , but i can't ? It's locked...

I was thinking on why it is locked before a familiar face showed up from the toilet near that room.

"Ah Kyoya why are you here ?"

"Yuko ?"

"Yep , searching for someone ?"

"Yes actually but wait why is the dance room locked ?"

"Well it's not practice time yet , i was about to open it tho."

"Ah i see.., ne Yuko is there a sub-room in the dance room that you guys usually use for maybe practicing alone ?"

"Yeah there is one on the left , what's up ?"

"Uhh if you don't mind , c-can i use it ?"

"O-kay ? For what ?"

"For..dan-cing ?"

Her jaws drop followed by her widen her eyes. I-is it that surprising ?

"Y-you ? Want to dance again ?"

"Y-yeah..."

"T-this is a miracle..., well then come on practice with us the dance team !"

"Nonononoo , i'm not good enough to practice together with you guys."

"Hesh what are you talking about , come on  i'll refresh that rusty dancing skill of yours!"

"W-wha--"

Yuko take my arms and drag me inside the dance practice room.