Chapter 31 : Tour Of Self Healing

"Okay everyone let's start again from 1...2..." said someone in a jogger and shirt who we all can assume is the dance trainer.

We're not in KQ's dance practice room actually, surprisingly we're in BigHit dance practice room.

"Alright let's repeat it once again !"

Long story short, Kyoya been down for a few days, he even asked for some advice from a few people. Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho are some names that he consult his problems to but yeah they can't really help much. 

He knows that he can't stay like this. If he can't move on, this will hurt his focus and idol career in the future. Of course he doesn't want that to happen, which makes him seeks answer from elder in KQ which is no other than the CEO himself.   

CEO-nim decided that Kyoya needs some fresh air. But of course, the Kyoto wonderboy still needs practice to keep improving since he's still lacking stage experience. Coincidentally, the rising boygroup from BigHit BangTan Sonyeondan a.k.a BTS was holding a tour and opened an audition for back-up dancer and well seeing the great chance given , CEO-nim recommend Kyoya to try and auditioned for it.

Kyoya wasn't sure whether to do it or not, considering he still has the responsibility as a dance trainer for KQ Fellaz. But like a hero in critical time, BB Trippin' signed a contract to work together with KQ Entertainment. Therefore, Kyoya can go without thinking about his responsibilty as a trainer. 

"Haah...haah..." Kyoya panted trying to inhale a lot of air into his two lungs. He's working with a lot of talented dancer and not mention the performance level sure is a different one from the usual stuff that he does.

"Okay ! Let's rest ! We'll try to hold a quick rehearsal after this !"

Kyoya rest up with the rest of the dancer, well they don't really rest together some prefer to rest alone. But out of everyone Kyoya had an eye for one person, there's a young trainee here but his dance moves can be considered on the same level as the rest of the group.

"Hey, do you guys know who he is ?" Kyoya asked to the other that rest next to him.

"Oh him ? If i'm not mistaken he's from Gimpo Technical School. What's his name again ?"

"I heard people call him Minho. Don't really know much about him to be honest."

"Minho ?" 

--------------------------------------------------------

After the long rehearsal, it's time to fuel the body with some food and beverages. Kindly enough, BigHit provides lunch for all the crews, back-up dancers, and for BTS themselves. 

Kyoya was really late because he got stomach issues earlier and now he's probably the last one to eat. Picking up the food, he heads out to search for an empty seat. Sadly, every seat is occupied with back-up dancers or crews. Every seat but those 3 seat in the middle of the room and guess who's occupying 7 out of the 10 seat.

"Umm excuse me sunbaenim, is this seat empty ?" 

"Oh yes ! Come on join us here !" Namjoon answered.

"Ah thanks."

Kyoya sat down, catching everyone's attention for sitting with the main attraction of the Wings Tour. Yep, he sat down with BTS members. Before he eat, he proceed to introduce himself to the group.

"You're from KQ ?"

"Yeah."

"Oh that's nice , i heard they're still new. You might be their first idol group."

"Ahaha possibly."

Despite being famous, BTS members is actually very nice and down to earth type of people. Guess the bad stigma that people threw at them wasn't true.