Chapter 17 : Out and In

3rd P.O.V.

"You're out of the team."

"W-what ?"

"Got7 will debut without you in the team."

Suffocated is all Kyoya can feel , things are going too fast for his brain and heart to process.Sadness,confusion,anger,dissapoinment all become one, making the world shakes real hard for him like an earthquake.

"You are to move to dorm in the second floor room 20 in less than 24 hours.That is all."

With that being said, JYP left the room without any extra words. The rooms was silent for a few seconds before,

"I can't just accept this !" JB said while he runs outside trying to catch up with his CEO demanding an explanation for his decision upon the younger trainee. It doesn't take a long time for him to catch up.

"JYP-nim ! WAIT !"

The older man look behind with confusion as why JB suddenly chase after him.

"Hm ? Jaebum-ah ? What is it ?"

"Why ?"

"Sorry ?"

"Why did you remove Kyoya out of the team ?"

"Ah about that..."

"Yes, why JYP-nim ? He fits really well in our team.I just can't see any reason wh--"

"GOT7 is already filled with amazing talent with the seven of you. I think it'll waste his talent to put him in GOT7, you shouldn't overdo something or it won't end up well."

"So you're saying he's not part of the team because he's just as talented as us ?"

"Indeed. Anymore question ?"

"If I may know..., what will you do with him then ?"

"That's some internal stuff, if you really want to know I suppose I can tell you. But you're not allowed to tell Kyoya about it."

JB nods agreeing to the term and condition that JYP-nim asked for.

"I'll put him in a another project.I didn't put him in that certain room without any reason y'know. Dorm 2nd floor room 20 is a room filled with 3 trainees that are also producers. This new group project.... let's call it project 'SK' for now."

"SK ?"

"I'm afraid that's all I can say for now. I wish you luck for tomorrow JB."

JYP once again walks away leaving JB confused whether he should feel happy or not about the current situation.

Kyoya P.O.V

"HYUNGG !!" Yugyeom cries out while he hugs me.Sadness was all I can feel before I think 3 or more feelings starts taking over. I don't even know how to feel about this , it's just empty...

"DON'T LEAVE US HYUNNG" BamBam cries out following his loud duo hugging me. Heh..I'll miss the noise pollution that these two always make.

"Aigoo you two , it's not like I'm dead or anything." I reply to my two younger friend while patting their head.

"Kyoya.."

I look to my left and see Youngjae with a sadden expression.

"Hey it's alright--"

"MY ROOMMATE ! (sniff) ALWAYS FIND ME (sniff) WHEN YOU NEED ME OKAY ?! I'M NOT (sniff) CRYING !" Jackson said literally crying.

"Come on you two , roommate group hug." Mark-hyung said bringing me and Jackson to a little group hug.