Chapter 6 : Dots & Lines

---Still In The Same Day---

Kyoya sighs while still thinking about his decision minutes ago.Quitting basketball was definitely one of the hardest decision for him, but there's nothing he can do about it. It's like his love for the game is gone , along with his vertical and speed because of that injury.

He walks back to his house on his own , while staring at the orange sky that he always love. It just gave him that calm feeling when he's facing life problems. Kyoya sighs once again showing his uncertain feelings once again while walking and his own words got repeated multiple times inside his head.

"I'mma head to WcDonalds , some good chicken will help me right now."

Kyoya head out to the closest WcDonalds which is located close to the crowded part of the city. That part of the town is crowded but not to the point that it can makes you struggle to breathe. Kyoya was enjoying walking in calm vibes when-

"Uhh Ano suumi-masen ?"

He turn his attention to the owner of the voice.

"Yes , can i help you sir ?"

"Uhh aigoo..."

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Aigoo ? Did he say aigoo ? Is he perhaps ?

"Ahjussi , are you korean ?" I said in korean and my deduction was right.

The man widen his eyes while still looking at me. His eyes is shining full of hope like that one time when you found the solution to your math problem.

"Oh you're also korean?" He answer back in korean.

"Yeah. Is there anything wrong ahjussi ?"

"Ah yes , i don't know where this building is.  Can you tell me the direction ? My phone's battery ran out an hour ago and since i've been stuck in here." He said while showing me a paper with an address written on it along with a picture of the building.

"Ah this is that new entertainment company building. No problem, i can show you the way sir. It's pretty close actually."

"Thank you very much !"

The two of us head to the designated place. On the way we held a dialogue in Korean which is something that i haven't do for a while.

"Are you an athlete ?"

"Ahaha you can say it like that...  , i've retired..."

"O-oh sorry.., is it because of an injury ?"

"Yeah......"

"I see, you have a great body structure tho..."

"Thanks , if you can inspect my body easily like that. I guess you're a trainer in that company ?"